Great detoxification!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been on silymarin for 6 months and am now on for maintenance. Had a toxic liver and took this product for 3months and brought all my levels back to normal in just 3 months!

Liver showed improvement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for a friend who had a fatty liver. When she had her follow-up test there was a definite improvement. Also says she had felt better.

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extrac somemore this 2X and this works well as the other brands I have tried!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking Milk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! Just have to take less pills since it is more potent :) No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Estrogen mimicker: NOT recommended for those hormone-sensitive uterine/ovarian conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have autoimmune hyperthyroidism as well as PCOS (the two often go hand-in-hand). I was not aware of the possible side effects of milk thistle. It seemed to work fairly well up to a point WHEN combined with Christopher's Original Formulas for Liver and Gallbladder... On its own, it had given me flatulence and uncomfortable, scatty, watery stools. On the final evening, it triggered severe bloating, constipation, cramping, pain, intestinal blockage requiring emergency surgery. I'm not saying it was the milk thistle directly since I have the aforementioned underlying conditions but I won't be taking it again.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always feel lack of energy and I actually tried 100mg silymarin last year but unfortunately it didn't work for me... one of my friends recommend 300mg one. I have taken this product from last week and it was quite amazing. To be honest I still feel exhausted everyday but I can wake up in the early morning. This is miracle for me. I am so happy to know this product and maybe purchase again.

Liver protecter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for protecting your liver - I like to drink wine and the effects of alchol on your liver is not the good part of drinking, so I use it to stay healthy.

John yaman from newyork

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From now this is the best product to releise , good for healty life for liver. And also thank you for fast delivery , right on time

Quality and Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My partner has been taken this product for several months and her liver health has improved significantly. Now Foods has good quality products at reasonable prices.

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract - Great for Your Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Milk Thistle Extract is very strong. I've been taking Milk Thistle for several years and have noticed that this Milk Thistle Extract is stronger. Remember, your liver is your body's filter. Milk Thistle cleans the liver and this Milk Thistle Extract is keeping my liver very clean.

Good stuff, got rid of my morning sickness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read you can take this to get rid of morning sickness as it supports the liver which is burdened by all the pregnancy hormones. It seemed to work. I was feeling really mixed up in my stomach and took this 3x a day and it went away. I stopped taking it and every now and then I get the same feeling again so I'm retaking it and here to reorder. Also supposed to be good for any cleansing. My husband notice a detox reaction which is a good thing and means it was cleansing his liver too.