Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
21-30 of 746 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

My nutritionist recommended this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor and nutritionist both recommended Milk Thistle to me years ago to keep a healthy liver as I have chronic Epstein Barr. My gallbladder functions are slowing with age and again it helps keep it happy.

Thanks for your feedback!

나쁘지않아ㅛㅇ.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

맨날 사서 챙겨먹는건데 이번에 캘포니아 꺼 품절되서 샀음. 우선 포장이이쁘네. 근데 캘포니아꺼가 함유량은 같은데 쫌더쌈. 글고 120정인데 이건100정임. 나같은 학생 그지는 더싼거찾아 떠납니다. ㅃㅃ 넌 좋은큰엉겅퀴였어 임마. 거억하마

Thanks for your feedback!

아토피있는 분들 중 알러지있을수도 있으니 조심~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

중간에 쉬었다가 총 두 차례에 걸쳐서 실험해봤는데 먹을때마다 아토피 병변부위가 두드러기 올라오면서 가렵네요~ 모두 다 그런 건 아니지만, 저처럼 민감한 피부이신 분들은 조심하셔서 나쁠건없을것같아요. 밀크씨슬.. 값도 싸고 워낙 좋은 제품인데 알러지가 있어서 참 속상하네요ㅠㅠ 파마낙은 비싼데..

Thanks for your feedback!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several types of milk thistle from here and elsewhere and this is by far the best and strongest. You'll feel it working.

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent Product That Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though I drink alcohol very little, not to excess, and never have past my late high school/early college years, my liver panel always has shown my gamma GT (ggt) a little high, a sign of cirrhosis. Now I take red yeast rice to reduce cholesterol and all statins turn the liver production of cholesterol down, essentially damage the liver. I have been taking this product 2x daily for over a year and my past two liver tests show better than normal, so I assume, since I have not changed anything else, it must be helping me. I took it years ago after a disability insurance blood exam showed possible liver problems, and it helped me pass the second blood test, then I quit. Silymarin has a history of helping the liver to heal. High ggt seems to run in my family, and some are non-drinkers. I am not pro-herbal, but this works for me.

Thanks for your feedback!

Отличная вещь

Posted by KarinaElert on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Достаточно быстро убирает тяжесть в боку. Эффективная дозировка.Работает! На Iherb покупаю много БАД для поддержки щитовидной железы, о них можно почитать на моей страничке.

Thanks for your feedback!

회식이 잦은 남자친구에게

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

회식이 잦은 남자친구에게 줬습니다. 요즘 피곤해하고 눈 밑도 좀 검은거 같고 해서요. 좋은거 같다고 하네요 ^^하루 2알씩 이니 50일분이네요

Thanks for your feedback!

이게 우루사랑 비슷한거래매요?

Posted by kimkimkim on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

그래서 아빠 꼭 챙겨드리고 있음... 요즘 너무 피곤해하시길래ㅠㅠ 그리고 나도 피곤할 때마다 먹고 있긴 한데... 뭔가 빡!!! 기운이 나는건 아니네요'0'.... 영양제가 다 그르쳐 뭐... 먹다보면 나아지겠져...

Thanks for your feedback!

Greatm product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I tried it for 3 months for psoriasis, during which time it went away. Then stopped for a month as test, and it came right back. Now I'm on it again and it's gone away!

Thanks for your feedback!

Эффект остался незаметен

Posted by Lady0wish on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Пропив этот БАД в течении нескольких месяцев для поддержания печени, не заметила никаких изменений. Не показал их и анализ биохимии (алт, аст и пр.)Хотя расторопша и считается лечебным средством при болезнях печени, но на меня она как-то не действует, ни эта, ни отечественная.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 746 total

1 2 3 4 5