Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

everytime I used this product I developed stomach cramps severe enough to make life quite unpleasant. I have taken milk thistle before and never had any problem but these capsules have have two other products in them as well as the milk thistle. Maybe they are just a little bit strong for me but I could not recommend.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, only starting taking this product after 2 days i feel much much better. thank you

Taking Milk Thistle for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All I know is my liver enzymes are completely normal. I don't know if it is the milk thistle, but I take it anytime I am exposed to toxins (xylene in new floor adhesives recently, insecticides from golf course). It changed a reg. nurse friend's Hep C blood work to negative after years of bad numbers. I am a RN and I have no idea if it works, but I think it does.

Protecting your liver function

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mom takes a lot of medication and is taking these to protect her liver from processing all those chemicals. She says that she's been sleeping better not waking up in the middle of the night. I guess it's working somehow.

Now Foods, Silymarin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A truly great product. Blood tests (liver enzymes) revealed its effectiveness.

Help in detoxifying oestrogens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took that Sillymarin to detoxify my body from excess oestrogens. I was stuck at a certain weight and begun to loose fat again after adapting my diet to anti-oestrogenic, which Sillymarin is part of.

Liver Enzymes getting lower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had extremely high liver enzymes since he was originally tested in 7/2009. Since taking this along with Liver Care (formerly Liv.52)his liver enzymes have come down approximately 53%. I'm not sure what is making the liver enzymes come down but my guess it is one of these 2 things.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been taking Milk Thistle as a supplement for a year or so, as a preventative medicine. The addition of Artichoke, and Dandelion Root is an added bonus. Easy to digest. We made the switch!

One of the things I use to bring my liver enzyme gammaGT down, works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although I am not a fan of herbalism through the centuries, milk thistle seems to work well on my liver. Highly recommended

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it