Not effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes no difference. Besides it's useless, after a few weeks some black mold appeared inside the tip. And yes, I've cleaned it every time after using. Had to throw it away. :(

This stuff is priceless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff diluted in a ratio of one part activated nasal mist, one part 10 ppm colloidal silver solution. That mix obliterates sinus infections and nasal congestion in no time. I will NEVER got back to prescription nasal sprays. This stuff works wonders and will NEVER get you addicted. And it's very reasonably priced. Enough said.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Two minor flaws. First, if not careful, you get a jet-stream, not a mist. Second, it is not very long acting. Otherwise, it keeps my nose and sinuses functioning perfectly, despite harsh, dry, indoor winter air.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good nasal spray. Good ingredients. Good price. Not so good applicator tip -- I prefer those that you push down the tip to spray mist.

Not any better than saline spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not do much than saline spray as far as I'm concerned. Also,black mold formed inside the tip after a few uses. Had to throw it away. Will not buy this one again.

Clears Passages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This formulation includes natural anti-microbials and anti-virals which should assist in keeping colds and flus from entering the body thru the nasal passages. It has also helped my husband w/ his consistent stuffiness due to allergies and the same type of stuffiness issues I incurred w/ my deviated septum. Pretty amazing.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps a lot!! Great content!! Will buy it again and again!!

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have gotten rid of numerous sinus headaches and colds using this product - highly reccommended.

Great product! Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is basic saline solution, with the added benefit of xylitol and other helpful ingredients. It really seems to help my problem with chronic sinusitis. Any saline rinse is good, but this is better!

Sinus Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have severe sinusitis, every day of my life. I've tried everything, including $100 prescriptions. I tried this as a last resort and I'm so happy I did. I use it every hour or so and it has really helped.