Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works like the Lavilin deodorant but is less expensive, and they are both made by the same company, Now Foods. Although this Now Deodorant isn't as powerful as the cream formula in the jar, it is much more convenient to apply. The jar formula has to be scraped off and spread with your fingers -no big deal, but not convenient if your in a hurry. However, I find the jar formula gives me about 5 days worth of protection. This stick formula glides on very easily and quickly just like a regular deodorant stick, and it gives me about 3 days worth of protection. Protection time varies as to how much you sweat, and I am a heavy sweater living in a very hot climate, so your protection may be more. The stick formula is not as thick as the cream formula, so the protection doesn't last as long. The way these products work is that you shower/bathe at night, and apply to clean armpits. This allows the product to sink deep into pores to provide a barrier against odor causing bacteria but does so without chemicals or aluminum found in regular deodorants. In the morning, you wash as usual and can now go a few days without applying any deodorant. If you hate the feeling of regular deodorants like I do or hate the stains they can cause in clothing, these Now deodorant products are a wonderful alternative. ~PJ

turned to glupe

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

this deodorant was good but then after a few months the stick melted into a sloppy glupe! 2 of my friends bought it and the same thing happened to theirs!

Long Lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can hold up to all day use and then hitting the gym. Does not stain. Does have antiperspirant qualities. Highly recommend this. Only negative, lavender is not my favorite scent; good thing it's not overpowering. I hope Now Foods comes up with something else in the scent department.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Changed their formula from their cream (which has the same name). I bought the stick for convenience and because it has the same name as their cream (which I am very happy with) so I thought I was getting the same product. I love the cream form because it works very well and is ALL natural. This stuff has Propylene Glycol in it and artificical color and fragrance. I gave it 2 stars rather than 1 because it does work as a deodorant, but if you want all natural ingredients as not toxify your body - try the Now Foods Long Lasting Deodorant cream instead.

The best aluminum-free deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot deodorants, trying to find something that keeps the smell away for an entire day, without aluminum, parabens and Other harmful ingredients. Out of the 15-20 I have tried, this is the best one. Without a doubt! It has its drawbacks; it leaves white marks on clothes, and it smells lavender (which is ok, but not my favourite, wish they could make more than one alternative). But I still give it five stars, for beeing the only one that really works;)

Very Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product went on all white and stained my clothes. So ladies do not wear white with this.

Works, with some caveat

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pros: 1. Cheap for a natural deodorant. 2. Works as intended and lasts. 3. No wetness. Cons: 1. Soft, melts in tropical weather. 2. Whitecast! Residue! You can't go sleeveless with this, much more black sleeveless anything. 3. Darkened my underarm.

Cheap and safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful smell and quite reliable..even if you are used to profuse perspiration. Avoid any deodorant with Aluminium (or its derivatives)much research has been done in the side effects of contaminants (such as Aluminium) in our bodies. This is a simple and cheap option to maintain well-being.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works really good and smells great! It lasts and it does work! I highly recommend it.

Keeping you fresh!! Lifetime 5% off! use below ⬇(green text) on checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want a deo that last, try this one. This is my buddy all day long. :)