US
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a pure ingredients/composition ❤️️ I bought it because i wanted to try a keto bread recipe. It's definitely on the expensive side but I hope the results are worth the hype. I will update you soon after trying it. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

bc38aa5b-a68d-48dc-960b-88af242888be
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I really enjoy this protein powder. I use it because I need extra protein as I am getting older, and am mostly vegetarian. I just mix it with a little boiled water and it makes kind of scrambled eggs. Really tasty with a little himalayan salt and walnut oil, on top of rice! Easy to digest and delicious.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this protein powder when baking for an added hit of protein and have added it to a milkshake also. There is a little egg smell when you open the jar, but it cannot be tasted when blended. There is another brand that competes with this one, but it is more expensive - without much difference in quality. There is only one ingredient - egg whites - and the powdered form mis easy to use. The packaging is a little bulky, but not too inconvenient. Will continue to purchase this product regularly.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I ordered this product because it was the best buy that I could find in stock at the time. I love to bake PSMF bread and having this in my cupboard is a must. I have never had a failure using the NOW egg white protein. The result has always been a tasty loaf of protein bread. I appreciate the convenience and high quality that this product delivers. I highly recommend the NOW products. It sells fast, so grab as much as you can on your next order. Its ingredient is pure egg white protein without any additives. I have used it for other recipes, like great-tasting waffles. It does come in larger quantities, but this was the only one available at the time of my purchase.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Purchased this egg white powder as an ingredient in a keto diet flour blend found on YouTube (almond flour, egg white protein powder, oat fiber, xanthan gum + baking powder ). Liked the size of the packaging before committing to a large container that most egg white powder seems to be sold in.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Egg protein is known to be the best-absorbing kind of protein. I'm pleasantly impressed with the quality of this particular blend - after having tried many different varieties in the past. Has just a bit of an eggy smell and taste, but nothing too bad. The size could be bigger though - 1 package has only about 600g in it.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Excellent egg white protein powder for making PSMF bread, pizza crusts, cinnamon Loaf, and for adding more protein to your diet in smoothies, and other recipes while doing keto. Only recommendation is for the company to increase the size of the jar opening to allow larger hands and measuring cups easier access. I love this product.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This product is hands down one of the best quality and composition in egg white proteins. I bake with this product and add it to many recipes as a main ingredient. There is not taste. The size of the container is perfect for on the countertop or in the cupboard. It has never failed me with Protein Sparing Modified Fasting Breads, Bagels, Puddings, and Donuts. It arrived perfectly packaged. I bought 3 at a time and found it saved me approximately $80 locally. Huge savings!

Posted on May 16, 2022

To be frank, i was afraid of the taste, however, I was glad to find out it has not taste at all, as promised on the package. Egg protein is the most high-quality protein type and as someone who is sensitive to dairy, I am glad to have this to enrich my daily protein intake. I just put it in a bottle with cold water, a sweetener and cacao powder or Maca root powder, shake well and that's it!