Well here we go

Posted by panaceaspecialist on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I could give 10 stars to this product I sure would. I am a little lazy and I hate hot weather. All summer was hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and half of it I couldn't train by doing my cardio workout. 4 days ago I only ran for 15 minutes, and I couldn't catch my breath. By the way, I am using l-carnitine (with l-ornitine and l-arginine) produced by "ActivLab", and IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. I have tried many different types (tartrate, propionyl, fumarate etc...) and states (liquid, powder, crystal etc...) of l-carnitine, but THIS ONE IS LIKE NUCLEAR FUEL FOR ME, ALL OF THE OTHERS COMPLETELY SUCK. I took 2 tablespoons on an empty stomach 30 minutes before cardio. When I started running, at first 5 minutes my legs started to kind of hurt. BUT THEN, WHEN I ENTERED 7TH MINUTE, EVERY CELL OF MY BODY TURNED TO NUCLEAR POWERPLANT. THE FEELING WAS SO OVERWHELMING THAT I CAN NOT POSSIBLY DESCRIBE IT. I ran for 40 minutes, and I could run more. But, I will not overdo on a good thing.

You feel immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it just 30 minutes before i start working out, but after 20 minutes you feel you are burning, you sweat a lot too, i will see the results of fat loss in a month or so, but i think it will burn them away

Great Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

We purchased L-Carnitine liquid as part of our carb cycling diet. We take it prior to exercising, and it gives great energy to get through the workouts.

Now Foods, L-Carnitine Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom is 68, ans she likes this L-Carnitine, as it's just right for her, not to strong on her stomach, and gives her just the right enough boost.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good👌

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and cheap compared to other stores or sites. Using this while on Keto or taking before my bulletproof coffee makes for better fat utilization.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the bigger version! I use this product everyday :)

After a few weeks I do feel a positive change

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do feel a positive change concerning energy and the taste is not bad at all. I would repurchase it.

From Moldova

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it before my aerobic It realy works!!! Nice staff, will order again

Great