levels blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

just started using this with their digestive enzymes. leveling out blood sugar spikes really fast. not as hungry at all.

The enzymes in this product thins blood so use with appropriate caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The enzymes in this product should be used with doctor's followup if you are on Coumadin or any other blood thinner or diabetic. I didn't know that and when I pricked my thumb to do a blood test I found my usually reluctant thumb bleeding rather freely. Be aware that you might bleed a bit more and I definitely will not be taking aspirin, ginkgo biloba or any other blood thinning supplement while taking these. Don't know if taking away from meals would affect bleeding. Will be testing to find out, though. It took about 3-4 days for the bloating when I took 1 capsule with meals to stop. Now everything seems OK. I also notice that constipation is less. Read an article that taking capsules away from meals helps to clean up arteries since enzymes are not being used to digest protein and protease enzymes can clean the blood itself. Do a Google search on the ingredients if you wish more information.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was not effective for me, maybe not strong enough. Tried them to save money but decided Mega-Zyme enzymes work better. As usual iHerb's service and pricing are great.

Life changing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking these digestive enyzmes with each meal has made such a difference in my quality of life. No more being dragged down by indigestion and bloaty feeling. I think the one ingredient that really makes this a quality product in my view is the pancreatin. A lot of digestive products don't contain it and they just don't do the job of digesting well without it.

Works superwell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have NO gallbladder and was told of this product. I like it very much. Thanks!

Now Foods, Super Enzymes Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using all of these products for Hasimoto's thyroiditis will excellent results. Labs are normal and symptoms are gone.

Improve your digestion

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In the short time I used this product I definitely felt it improved my digestion. However as I became pregnant I stopped using it as it is not considered safe for use in pregnancy unfortunately. Once I have had my baby I will definitely go back to using these enzymes. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After many, many years of being plagued by lower intestinal gas, we researched enzyme therapy on the web and found this product at a reasonable price at iHerb. After taking the first dose, the gas disappeared and has not returned while taking just one capsule twice a day. This is an amazing product!!! Future orders will be forthcoming!

this one is fantabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had this low acidity problem, which I never knew unless I researched online. The most obnoxious problem was that something stuck feeling in my throat. I read many people taking OTC medicine for that which weren't really helping them. Since mine was low acidity, and I figured that out because my burp was not sour and it's not burning my throat. So, obviously that wasn't case of high acidity. I took this 2 capsule after each meal and within 2 days, my throats felt so clear and relaxed and no more that something stuck feeling. hats off to this Now product. i recommend this to them who has got low acidity problem.

Inferior quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Nature's Way Ultrazyme and NSI Mega Digestive Enzymes and this product does not deliver the same results as the aforementioned. I threw them in the garbage bin since sending back to the USA would cost me a lot more than getting a refund.