Effective product at a good price!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes help me with the bloating and discomfort that follows a large meal. They really work and the price is right! The best enzymes I have used are Bio-Gest from Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've always had gas with every meal, but when I tried these enzymes that my sister had, my bloating and gas disappeared! These are awesome!

THE Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are seriously THE BEST enzymes I have ever taken -- and I have tried A LOT! And the best price as well. I was taking the Enzymedica Digest Gold which is VERY expensive -- and quite honestly, didn't work that well -- for me anyway. But this one does. Everybody has different needs -- but this is definately worth a try.

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It really helps with digesting your food and moving it through your system. Feel alot less bloated when using this product.

Just what I've been looking for...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been on Dr. Best Enzymes for awhile and although they did help a little, they were not as effective in breaking down animal protein (which I consume often). I decided to give Now Foods a try and am shocked at the difference I felt after a few days. Plus the price is great and it can easily last 45 or more days before needing to reorder. This is a must!

Super Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good enzyme to break down food and help the liver work better.

Complete

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I find this product superior because it contains an adequate amount of hydrochloric acid per tablet

Not for our stomach's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These gave both my husband and I a stomach ache so I guess they weren't what we needed and some of what we didn't need for digesting. Will go back to the plant enzymes we were using.

Really works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Well balance ingredients, good price and more importantly works very well for me. I've tried lots of digestive products and this product gives me consistently good results.

Too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can use plain Enzymes fine, but the additional HCI gives me loose stools. If you are sensitive, you may want to try an enzyme product with no added HCI to see how it works for you.