US

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

As always, great packaging design. All in white and orange shades, bright. It looks juicy, attractive and the brand is immediately recognizable. The cover was with special protection, which should be torn off - everything is very reliable. Additionally, there was a special protection against opening. The capsules look like this. They are small, smooth, in an "edible" shell, inside of which there is a powder.

I bought this taurine to control water balance, because due to the abundance of sweets, carbohydrates and unhealthy salty foods, I began to swell in the evening. It helped me gently remove excess water, but also noticeably improved my concentration of vision. My lovely format of not big size capsules to comfortable taking. I completely trust this brand, as I have been buying their various products for a long time, and have never been disappointed in the quality of raw ingredients and their balanced compositions.

f547e056-889d-4bd8-bdd3-836a1143e60a
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I take this vitamin every day when I need my physical and mental power the most at the most important time. It always gives me a complete burst of energy. I take it together with BCAA to maintain a peak of mental and physical strength throughout the afternoon. A highly recommended nutritional supplement quality is good let me have full power great

0a964d81-c601-4fae-9ba2-d43d6c401031
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

ingredientI love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love these caps! Strength 500mg very convenient, not too boosted dosage, gives me good energy for the day (i have chronic fatigue due to MS), I use as a pre-workout and allow me to train, doesnt give a down like with caffeine, vegan, kosher caps, very good quality of ingredients, low dose for daily use

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Taurine is a sulfur amino acid that supports liver copper metabolism. It is critical for the synthesis of bile/bile salts, which aid in the digestion of fatty acids and support retinol absorption. Retinol, in turn, optimizes ceruloplasmin. Taurine also calms the stress response by facilitating the production of the neurotransmitter GABA. In ideal situations, we make at least some of our own taurine, but a body lacking key minerals may not produce enough, and children require it as they grow. Taurine supplements are not generally recommended for those who are sulfur-sensitive.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have polyps in my pancreas. the doctor advised me to take a course from Sunflower Lecitin, Taurine, Silymarin . The experience of other patients shows that using these products for 3 months helps to reduce the size of polyps by almost 2 times. I am very excited and waiting for the results

Posted on May 1, 2022

Easy to dose. Capsule open easily if need be. Great quality as always from NOW FOODS. I add it to my pets raw food diet. Will purchase again when product runs out!! Would recommend to anyone looking for quality ingredient. Wish it would come in a larger bottle. I liked that it is easy to determine the dose.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I am using this supplement since I am mostly vegetarian and the natural food source for this amino acid is meat, fish, and eggs. When I take it I feel better energy, therefore a supplement in the true sense of the word, I am supplementing what I do not get enough of this amino acid from vegetarian food.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This product is of excellent quality. The ingredients are reasonably priced. It's a little, easy-to-swallow tablet. This amino protein aids in the synthesis of bile. Better digestion is one of the advantages. Reduce your blood pressure. If you're on a keto diet, this will help you break down fat. My muscles have become more powerful. I'm more energetic, and my gym workouts are getting better. It's a little package. There isn't any flavour. Nothing to be concerned about in terms of composition.