Not so cold and tired anymore!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am always cold and tired. I usually bundle up (3-4 layers) in the evenings while the rest of my family are wearing t-shirts. My hands are frequently very cold. I always feel exhausted in the evenings and need 1-2 hour naps on the weekends (and any other days I'm not working). I've been taking 2 Thyroid Energy capsules (I wanted to start slow as I already take 1 Kelp tablet in the evenings) each morning for over 2 weeks and have been comfortable in a t-shirt and sweatshirt in the evenings for the last week, and my hands have been warm also. I haven't felt as tired, either. Definitely worth a try if you're having problems with your thyroid!

Seems to helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first I did not think I would be able to take this because it really hyped me up. I started out with 1 per day. No way will I ever be able to take 4. Had problems sleeping the first week. Did not take my Armour thyroid for 3 days but had to start taking it after that. Need to up my dose to 2 per day but not ready to see if that is going to hype me up again. If you try this start out with less than the 4 per day & take it early in the day if you want to sleep at night. Did get rid of my brain fog. My head seems to be clear now.

I Think I Really Like This Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical when I ordered this item. I had been dealing with fatigue, lethargy and weight gain. But I've been using it for a couple weeks and I've noticed a profound difference in my energy level and I've lost a few pounds. I think I really like this product!

Hannah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. This product has helped to elevate my T4 and decrease my TSH value.

Helps to speed up my metabolism

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These pills give me energy and help with my weightloss goals. I'm a 47 year old woman and have noticed no negative side effects. I'm going to keep taking these every day. Do take in the AM as you won't be able to sleep if you take them later in the day.

Thyroid Energy NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has an underactive thyroid. Her moodiness, dry hand, sluggishness, have all gone away. She is so much happier. Thank you.

Noticed a difference immediately

Posted by sierramadre on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Pretty much from the first dose, I felt more alive and awake than I have felt in years. I'm getting so much more done and my attitude is much better!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

started taking them and by the next week I was feeling the difference, highly recommended. Has all necessary ingredients recommended in "Solved, the riddle of illness" by Langer and Scheer, the essential reading for thyroid problems.

This product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works. My skin isn't dry anymore, my hair stopped falling out, I have more energy and I am losing weight. I couldn't be happier.

effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do notice the increased energy by just taking one per day. I usually take it in the afternoon when I feel tired. Don't seem to need more if the thyroid is just a bit low. A naturalpath suggested that I take a adrenal supplement with the thyroid because the adrenals can crash without support while taking just a thyroid supplement. I like the Gaia Adrenal Health supplement.