It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in the middle age, I take 2 every day before go to bed , now I can do aerobic dance and my knees are no more pain as before.

A little concerning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I understand, that a natural by-product of creating collagen is the formation of MSG. It's not added, but it naturally forms. I felt, please note,I am not making any claims here, because I am far off being an expert on such matters, but I felt, like this might be so cleverly processed to create a concentration of one thing, that it also created more of an unwanted substance. I only took this for 2 days before stopping. I experienced jumping nerves in my arms and as I am too aware of the neurotoxic issues around MSG, I immediately stopped.

Happy user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using A much more expensive product and ordered this "just in case" it would work... As an experiment. When I would quit my regular medecine, I would have Sore joints. Luckely this product has the exact same effect but for A much user friendly price! ;)

真的很有效

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

我媽媽長期因為膝蓋不好,應該是退化性關節炎的關係,走樓梯都非常吃力,也不能蹲,但五月底左右拿到商品後,每天吃一顆,現在她的膝蓋有很明顯的改善,這是她自己感覺到的,我也覺得很開心,會常常回購的

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have started using this for the past 6 months, and have not had any issues with my back like I used to have, several times a year. This seems to be working to ease my discomfort I used to have from my deteriorated disk in my back.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since 3 weeks ago I take a capsule before bedtime and I feel much better the joint pains in the thumb fingers has almost disappeared

Very fast delivery, this my third order and very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery, this is my third order and very good product.

Awesome

Posted by taffytan on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had knee pain and I took 1 tablet At bedtime and in the morning it was gone. I could walk better also.

Really helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my personal experience. It did help to reduce to pain from a knee ligament and meniscus injury. I am convinced that it helps to build up the connective tissue. The pain was much much less. It may help to reduce the inflammation as well. I take it regularly now.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for elderly