Excellent shipment by SF

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and reliable service from SF has eased all my worries of overseas shipment through online purchase. Please keep this arrangement up. Thanks! Kingston Hong Kong

Works, but wish the formulation were different

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff does work in a noticeable way. It takes about two weeks of daily use for me to notice, but it is something that really works. I just wish Now made their glucosamine available separately. Often times I want to take 11 or 2 extra glucosamine doses through the day, but don't need 1 or 2 more doses of sulfur. All in all, good stuff. Just figure out your usage in advance to see if you'd benefit from this blend or from buying things separately.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to be good

No More Allergic Reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have a shellfish allergy (shrimp, lobster, etc.) this is the product for you. Finally a Glucosamine product with no allergic reaction.

For the joint.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for joint.

Fast delivery. Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery. Good products

YIelds great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple years and I find my joints move much easier when I take it regularly. Occasionally I'll run out and fail to order for a few weeks, and I can definitely feel the difference. I travel a lot, so the large sized bottle works best for me. I'm also environmentally conscious, and would much rather have less plastic to contend with. This size makes use of the whole bottle; its not a handful of pills lining the bottom of a large jar! Thank you for that.

Use it Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe in this product so much that I use it daily to support my beloved body structures, particularly my knees. If I am traveling and get off my schedule of taking it every morning, my body tells me so! I am grateful for this product as I am an active person and also a vegetarian. Thanks NOW product line.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase