Excellent shipment by SF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and reliable service from SF has eased all my worries of overseas shipment through online purchase. Please keep this arrangement up. Thanks! Kingston Hong Kong

Works, but wish the formulation were different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff does work in a noticeable way. It takes about two weeks of daily use for me to notice, but it is something that really works. I just wish Now made their glucosamine available separately. Often times I want to take 11 or 2 extra glucosamine doses through the day, but don't need 1 or 2 more doses of sulfur. All in all, good stuff. Just figure out your usage in advance to see if you'd benefit from this blend or from buying things separately.

Fast delivery. Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery. Good products

YIelds great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple years and I find my joints move much easier when I take it regularly. Occasionally I'll run out and fail to order for a few weeks, and I can definitely feel the difference. I travel a lot, so the large sized bottle works best for me. I'm also environmentally conscious, and would much rather have less plastic to contend with. This size makes use of the whole bottle; its not a handful of pills lining the bottom of a large jar! Thank you for that.

Use it Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe in this product so much that I use it daily to support my beloved body structures, particularly my knees. If I am traveling and get off my schedule of taking it every morning, my body tells me so! I am grateful for this product as I am an active person and also a vegetarian. Thanks NOW product line.

Now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just what I wanted

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As it is all veggie caps and vegetarian it is suitable and halal as well. Good choice and good price for me. thanks

effective & good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

effective & good price

Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was useful for my body I would recommend it to everyone