They changed the formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

Bitter tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a sweetener to replace ordinary sugar on dry cereal. I think the taste is too bitter for that.

Sugar we all can use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this by far is the best product to use instead of sugar, I have tried others stevia's only to have a nasty after tast this one does not. I love to drink kool-aid all my co-workers when I let them try it can believe it is not sugar great product would recomend it.

This is the best tasting stevia out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We've tried many different brands of stevia, but this one is by far tastiest stevia available. No bitter aftertaste. Love it!!!

Bitter,bitter,bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bitter,bitter,bitter

not real stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I paid good money for this but its not pure stevia. I got sores in my gums and dry mouth due to all other non related supplements added. I don't use it any more! don't buy thus if you wand real pure organic stevia!!

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Do not like this at all. Thought I would give it a try because it is less expensive than Trimedica Slimsweet -- but, I am going back to Slimsweet.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great tasting sugar substitute! I do not like to be without it.

Best Stevia So Far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great product. By far the best Stevia I've tried so far (have tried at least 5 so far). Not bitter at all. Made a sugar free hot cocoa with it yesterday and almost forgot it wasn't sugar! :)

lov'in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the liquid form of this product as well, I think both versions have their pros and cons. The powder form is so light and powdery that you can easily inhale it while scooping it from the container... probably not harmful but annoying for sure. This size container seems to last longer than the small bottle of liquid so I think it's a better buy. It dissolves quickly and easily and has a nice, clean taste unlike artificial sweeteners on the market.