iHerb.com customer service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product was received in a timely manner and with the same quality that I would have received from my local Natural Food stores. Customer satisfaction has been excellent.

One of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have tried multiple Stevia products and this is the best I have found.

Best sweetener i know

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have use this many years and I don't know better sweetener. No bitter, and so sweet, that you have add it only little. I use this product very versatile every day. I live in Finland, and here isn't sell the product, pity!

Natural Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well as my additive for Electrolyte mixture!

NuNaturals, White Stevia Powder, Standardized 12 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product is great for cooking and sweetening larger quanities. Great product and healthy alternative to sugar.

12 oz Stevia "Extract"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product is good but the cost plus shipping could be lower.

Just Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant stuff. For medical (not weight loss) reasons I have been on a sugar free diet for several years. Since this also includes no fructos and no sugar alcohols - maltitol, erythritol etc - and I wouldn't want to use aspartame for obvious reasons, it has been a bit grim at times. But now I have three excellent sugar substitues, and I bake, make ices and desserts and even my own chocolate using cocoa, cocoa butter and these sweetners. I rank these sweetners in the following order of usefulness 1) Slim Sweet (available Iherb) - a 100% natural extract of the Lo Han fruit it is 100% carb free and 60x sweeter than sugar. I rate this highest because it is so natural and because it has quite a rich, round taste profile almost a tiny bit like brown sugar. 10/10 2) <REMOVED BRAND NAME>. Really easy to use. No aftertaste. Excellent. Only one teeny down side is that it is rather ''chemically'' produced. The flavour is hightly similar to sugar but a little bit ''empty''. Mix it with Slim Sweet and you have something 100% as delicious as brown sugar only no calories and good for you. 9/10 3) Stevia - only the NuNaturals brand is good (I've tried them all). I still use quite a bit of stevia as I think it is wise to use some of everything. That way there are no health risks of any sort and stevia has been used for many decades in Japan with good outcomes. But used on its own stevia does tend towards some bitter profile. The best brand by far is NuNaturals and the their pure extract is amazing - you only need 1/100th of teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee. Virtually no aftertaste. And stabilises blood sugar etc. 8/10 Happy eating.

Just excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the 3rd bottle I've ordered-amazing stuff! No aftertaste, and it really lasts a long time!

NuStevia powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for Stevia podwer in bulk for a long time. Thanks

Best Stevia on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best Stevia on the market. NO bitter after-taste; dissolves in an instant. Delicious!!