Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Nu Naturals Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very strong so you don`t need much , just 2 or 3 drops . I find Stevia has an after taste and I miss the taste of sugar , so I have been using half sugar and half stevia.

Bad after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tastes awful. I have no idea what to do with it now. I'd rather not add any sweeteners to my oatmeal than this thing

Unpleasant taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to say NuNaturals stevia did not match my expectations - or even came close to them. Much like all other stevia products, this too leaves a strange aftertaste. Its sweetness is unpalatable and the vanilla flavor is far from natural-tasting.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is one of the best stevia i've ever taste, amazing flavor and it works well for baking!

Simply Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy the Sweet Leaf Stevia, but decided to try this one. I like it better because it's sweeter and I use less.

Best Stevia I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of this. No bitter aftertaste and no alcohol in the product. Great for coffee, cereal and drinks that you don't want to add sugar to.

Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really adds the vanilla flavour