great for body

Posted by ErikaNaomie on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this lotion on my body. It moistures and has a great smell. A Lil bit too fruity for me but nothing major. It soothes my body. I did not try it on my face. I use the black soap version for my face and it works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite body lotion .💃🏽

Smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema and I rash easily. I have used many different types of body lotions and creams. Many of them work initially but stop to work after some time. I have no idea why. Recently, my eczema acted up and the rashes wont go away. I just received this body lotion two days ago. I used it this morning. Apart from the wonderful fragrance, it seemed to have calmed my rashes in that it is not itchy. I will update again if it worked and continues to work even after some time. Update: This cream has worked well for me. It is more moisturising than the Patchouli one. One thing that Nubain Heritage can improve on is pack it in a tube rather than a bottle because it is a thick cream and impossible to get to the cream stuck to the bottom of the bottle even though I keep it standing on its cap. There is therefore wastage. If it is packed in a tube, we can squeeze it out easily and when the tube is almost empty, cut the tube to get at all the cream.

I like it already!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

My family and I have been using this lotion for a few weeks, but it is working well, is natural, and smells great! I'm already planning to get more very soon.

Super lotion, but incompatible with summer humidity!

Posted by SquidPig on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Let me start by saying, it's summer here and disgustingly hot and humid. I imagine this is why I had absolutely NO trouble getting the product out of the bottle. In the winter, it might be a different story due to coconut oil (which solidifies in cool weather) being the main ingredient. I LOVED the smell, but the lotion just didn't sink into my skin properly - it left a slightly greasy film. Again, probably due to the humidity. Bottom line: this is a fab lotion, but I'll revisit it in the cooler weather, as it will probably be far more effective (and less greasy) on my winter-time dehydrated 'crocodile' skin. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Fruity body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have checked on the comments before I purchased. And yeah, it is thick when you wanna get it out of the bottle (4 stars), but when you push the lotion on your hands it became lotion-like and creamy which I like it very much, it absorbs fast and leave your skin sooth. The scent of coconut and papaya, which smells like piña colada, lasts for hours. I use it after shower before bed, the sweetness sustain until next morning, and I feel good about it. For people who are aware of fruity scent, this may be something that you have to be noticed.

Buen producto...pero envase fatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

El producto en bueno...pero el dosificafor que trae es tan malo...que al ser una crema emoliente y por tanto densa hace que cueste que salga por la boquilla...creo que rompere el envase y al ser denso lo pasare a otro tarro.. Sino es impodible de usar. Es la única ñega que tiene el Dosificador!!!!!!!

Naturally Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! The smell is great, not greasy at all and brighten my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

E un prodotto fantastico naturalissimo

Nice thick cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought some for my mother and she absolutely loves it so had to buy some for myself. It is very moisturizing and thick. I’m not too crazy about the scent so I will try another next time. Just a little too sweet for me.

1 2 3 4