Not a good vegan substitute for ghee so I'll just stick with regular Nutiva organic coconut oil

Posted by Templeton on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I constantly reorder the large size Nutiva organic coconut oil in the white light-blocking container, but when I saw this product I thought I'd give it a try. Truth be told, it has an odd taste and just pure Nutiva unrefined coconut oil is so much better. I was hoping for a vegan ghee, but this is not it. But it's great that they're thinking creatively, and I'm glad to have given it a try. I use it to cook with in general dishes now, but nothing where I would want the flavour to be pronounced.

Best "Butter" ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for this great product. Only request.. Larger jar!! Now I can have the best superfood ev er. Thanks!

Actually butter like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this in place of butter and it's great. Will buy again

Lovely buttery flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great to use when you don't want a coconut flavour on the food. Don't think this is as pure as cold pressed virgin coconut oil, but surely still better than the other regular vegetable oils. I will definitely order this again

Tastes just like butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various butter substitutes over the years, but most of them have ingredients that I didn't want to eat regularly. This is the first butter substitute that has great ingredients and tastes just like butter! The jar is half gone and my husband wants me to order more before we run out!

smell wonderful, taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use it on my popcorns and baking. Great flavor.

Lovely buttery smell when you open the jar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to have a butter replacement, and an alternative to coconut oil - although I do love to fry with coconut oil. I have kept it outside the fridge, so can't comment on its spreadability or how it or how well it tastes as a butter sub on bread or toast, but I am optimistic. I recommend this product.

Tastes great on veggies, but it has palm oil...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it really tasty but won't buy again until they stop using palm oil as to give it buttery color.

Love this oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nice even on toast. Delicious on popcorn too

nice taste

Posted by YasmineElagamy on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very nice and tasty espically on a toast