Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This hemp seed oil is incredibly nutty in flavor, which i love! I make a dressing of this oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, so delicious! Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and includes magnesium, protein, and healty omega 3's. Favorite of mine

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Top notch quality. It's green but I don't mind since I mostly use it in green smoothies anyways. It has a fairly mild taste - a little bit like cold pressed canola oil. Will continue buying (this was actually my second order).

Delicious

Posted by tuomas on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really nice quality hemp oil in a useful container!

An awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product that is also a great value. I consume it as a dip with whole grain flax bread, or over a salad with some acai and pomegranite vinegar. It has a great flavor and the omega benefit can't be matched.

repeat customer - g.s.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tasty oil - I add to my shakes

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product, if you like the hemp seeds you'll like this oil. Only 4 stars because I would prefer it in a glass container rather than plastic.

balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good balance for using Nutivas hemp protien powder. needs to be at least a 1 litre quantity.

Going back to Flax oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.

נפלא

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מרוצה מאד מהשמן......

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVEEEEEEEE this oil, I use it as the first step to my two step cleansing routine, I put some of it in my hand and 'wash' my face with it, it's great at taking of makeup, it's non-clogging, I usually keep my face with the oil on it for about 5 mins and I'm starting to feel like some of my acne is going away thanks to it