Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Raw, organic hemp protein. It's great and doesn't really have a tast when you mix it in a shake. It's great, nutritional, effective and I recommend it.

Posted by Philanthropist on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this has a lot of vitamins ,minerals and protein.. but if your not used to green powder taste then ur gonna hate this 😅 I mix it with my morning green juice , I gave it 4 stars because when I mix with my juice it give my juice this dusty texture which I really hate but I guess no pain no gain 😩

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first the taste was pretty bad, thought i'd never be able to drink it. Tried it with everything but after a week the bad taste seem to fade. If your drop a bit of vanilla, it taste fine. Best thing i found was to have it with really cold water. No problem at all now drinking it.

Nutiva, Hemp

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

While it may be healthy, this is not a very tasty protein drink. Very grainy and gritty. I had to blend it with juice and sorbet it order to stomach swallowing it.

Very sandy and has a taste to it I'm not fond of

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't mix well with shakes at all. The sandy texture is also felt when cooking with it. I have yet to discover a way to incorporate it into my meals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

light, better than hi fibre one..USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout

The product is excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent

Best protein powder ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein powder ever=100% natural 100% healthy

Like taking it with my smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like mixing it with my smoothies, it has kind of a strong taste, but nothing very overpowering.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and satisfies need for protein. Have been using it for two years now. Recommend to others.