Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Raw, organic hemp protein. It's great and doesn't really have a tast when you mix it in a shake. It's great, nutritional, effective and I recommend it.

💚

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this has a lot of vitamins ,minerals and protein.. but if your not used to green powder taste then ur gonna hate this 😅 I mix it with my morning green juice , I gave it 4 stars because when I mix with my juice it give my juice this dusty texture which I really hate but I guess no pain no gain 😩

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first the taste was pretty bad, thought i'd never be able to drink it. Tried it with everything but after a week the bad taste seem to fade. If your drop a bit of vanilla, it taste fine. Best thing i found was to have it with really cold water. No problem at all now drinking it.

Nutiva, Hemp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While it may be healthy, this is not a very tasty protein drink. Very grainy and gritty. I had to blend it with juice and sorbet it order to stomach swallowing it.

The product is excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent

Best protein powder ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein powder ever=100% natural 100% healthy

Like taking it with my smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like mixing it with my smoothies, it has kind of a strong taste, but nothing very overpowering.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and satisfies need for protein. Have been using it for two years now. Recommend to others.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is nutty/earthy. The one container is almost gone. I mixed it with 160ml unsweetened almond mik, 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder and 1 tbsp honey and the taste is great.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As vegans, we have been looking for a protein powder which does not contain milk or soy and have minimum ingredients. This powder was the best choice and it mixes well in our breakfast shake