great coconutty smell

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Other brands like TT have a smoky smell that I don't like. This is nice to eat or use on skin as long as you don't mind the mild coconut scent.

My dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product for us, but tried mixing it with my dogs kibble and couldn;t believe how much she loved in aand to our shock and amazement within 4 days of her eating it her coat began to shine!!! A must have if you have a dog.........Great for your hair too.............

Definitely recommend Nutiva Organice EV Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this not too very long ago and need to buy another one. 54 oz! Not only do I make cinnamon candy and chocolate candy with this, but my dog absolutely loves this oil as well. I'm addicted to having a huge tablespoon, cream and splenda in my coffee every morning. It helps keep me full and throughout the day, when I'm wanting something "sweet", I'll put some in tea (with cinnamon and splenda) or in decaf coffee with cream and splenda. I do highly recommend this CO. Other brands don't have the coconut smell or slight taste of coconut. It's wonderful on the skin, hair and hands.

Excellent taste,recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

Best value item and helpful

Posted by tfsquare on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use for DYI lip balm, best texture and moisture retaining. Use for rinsing your mouth before brushing prevent dental problems and good detoxification. Add it to body lotion to make it even better,

A wonderful immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We take this faithfully and have seen dramatic results with viruses such as flu and cold, herpes and dandruff. We cook with it, use it on our skin and give to the dogs!! Tastes great too =D

Extra Virgin Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have wanted to try this product for a long time. The price is great. As expected, it tastes and smells like fresh Coconuts. I have found, however, that not all foods and vegetables are compatible with the taste of it. I did not like it combined with cauliflower and broccoli. But was I in for a surprise when I sauteed onions in the oil and added green cabbage. Yummy! I almost ate a 2 qt. pot filled with the cabbage in one "standing." To my surprise, there was no indgestion.

The right thing in the wrong container

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the coconut oil but don't feel comfortable with the fact that it comes in a plastic container, both from a health perspective and an ecological one. They can do better.

Tastes like heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased Nutiva's Coconut oil after reading all the raving reviews here on iherb, and I was not disappointed. For anyone new to the idea of using coconut oil for cooking like me, buying this product will come as one of the most pleasant surprises. The taste of this oil is DIVINE - I mix it with my yogurt and protein powder (MRM Whey rich vanilla, also from iherb) to make my pre/post work out snacks creamier. Have noticed my hair getting thicker and shinier too! I am a complete convert, and will continue buying this delicious and super healthy oil forever! Thank you iherb for all excellent products, always at unbeatable prices and extra speedy delivery!

Organic? You better believe it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is the stuff of the gods. It has a taste that says "eat me" but a nutrient profile that says "god bless you, sir". This is excellent value and you can add it to nearly everything.