pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

Best spirulina out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

HIghly Recommended Supplement

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough about this product, it is GREAT!! Everyone should take this as a supplement. After much research on he internet, I found that Nutrex Spirulina is as close to being a super food as you can find. Grown and manufactured in Hawaii under strict conditions. We were taking a powdered super food product from another manufacturer, which has been discontinued. We were so happy to discover Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, it is definitely a wonder supplement. We rarely get sick, but if we do, we bounce back much quicker using these super tablets. Highly recommend this supplement to everyone we know.

great results from daily use for the elderly...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a convinient way to take spirulina to anyone who can't tolerate the powder,helps with hair molting and as a general strengthening of the body for elderly and young individuals,great value and superior hawaiian spirulina type....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an increased in my energy level and clarity of thought after a week of using this.

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great blood, cell and tissue builder.

Powerful for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective on my IBS along with Probiotics . Will keep buying .

spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have chronic fatigue i bought this spirulina and also "energy drops" in israel sepeartly any one of them helped me only little bit but when i combine both it helped a lot

Darrell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.