A healthy supplement

Posted by Frankietoh on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

After taking spirulina I feel better for my health. My immune system become stronger, and my skin also improve.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

Best spirulina out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on September 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

HIghly Recommended Supplement

Posted by HJCinTexas on August 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough about this product, it is GREAT!! Everyone should take this as a supplement. After much research on he internet, I found that Nutrex Spirulina is as close to being a super food as you can find. Grown and manufactured in Hawaii under strict conditions. We were taking a powdered super food product from another manufacturer, which has been discontinued. We were so happy to discover Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, it is definitely a wonder supplement. We rarely get sick, but if we do, we bounce back much quicker using these super tablets. Highly recommend this supplement to everyone we know.

great results from daily use for the elderly...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on June 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

a convinient way to take spirulina to anyone who can't tolerate the powder,helps with hair molting and as a general strengthening of the body for elderly and young individuals,great value and superior hawaiian spirulina type....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an increased in my energy level and clarity of thought after a week of using this.

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great blood, cell and tissue builder.

Worked for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Powerful for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective on my IBS along with Probiotics . Will keep buying .