My mom uses these every day.

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

She has a rather delicate stomach and these help her tremendously. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!

no significant difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

needs to be stored in the fridge for optimal "freshness", which made me forget a dose here and there. i didn't feel any significant difference while on it, i continued to have lots of gas.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these products a long time ago and they did not arrive. I already contacted the site, but they only told me to have patience.

Poor product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product not works. Probiotics in the capsules are dead. I did experiment with this probiotics and milk, but milk did not leaven in yogurt maker for 12 hours. Competing probiotics worked much better.

Be careful of so many billions of bacteria!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think that I started on too high of a dose because after about a week I had some intense gas pains and bloating. I didn't realize that this was part of the process of getting rid of the bad bacteria and replacing it with the good bacteria. I might have started on a lower dose but it passed in less than a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my body but I know that it is good for me so I'll keep taking it.

Does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does the job and it does not need refrigeration - a big consideration when traveling.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My teeage daughters take probiotics for acne relief - this brand works very well - they can always tell when they haven't taken it for a week or so - breakout time!

not yet try