New Packaging = Formula changed!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read the many wonderful reviews & decided to get a tube for my Husband to try out. He gave it 5-star & I decided to restock a couple more tubes. Unfortunately what I did not know before was that the change of packaging (or rather the tube packaging remains the same; the design & words changed) equates to formula changed! The consistency in the new packaging was thinner & watery. To do comparison, we sought our friend in the States to find an old tube for us, and also since I restocked a couple more tubes we tried a bit of all tubes. Verdict? Sure enough, new tubes new formula.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried the pot version but this tube packing more hygiene and convenient. It's not greasy and easily absorbed, without any fragrance.

On repurchase list

Posted by schan813 on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 主婦手 on my right index finger and this helps me a lot, it's much better now. It's not greasy and easily absorbed, without any fragrance. I prefer this tube packing then the pot, this os the 2nd tube I bought and is on restocking list ^^

Speaking for my son

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has hard working hands and really benefits from the use of this product. I was pleased to find it in a tube form as it makes it easier for him to carry around from one job to another.

love the tube

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to have the tube on my desk - I use it once or twice a day after doing dishes or if I feel a cut coming on my thumbs. great product. love the tube.

love it worth buying it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love it and i am glad i spend my money on it leaves my hand very moisturised and soft

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thick and creamy lotion. Great for hands and feet especially in the winter.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me with my very-very dry skin . 2-3times to use, and after few weeks I have no problem!

It's working