Best Gluten free, vegan protein bar I've found so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

The options for gluten free AND vegan protein bars is pretty small so when i found these bad boys through a youtuber mentioning them i was so excited, the best part is they aren't loaded with 20g+ of sugar like all the other ones on the market seem to be! They definitely have that slightly protein taste but I think they're delicious and the little crunchy bits in them make the texture awesome, I've just bought another box along with every other flavour from this line! Very happy protein bar eater here :)

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a product with good value to money

Smaker godt

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smakte godt kommer til å kjøpe disse igjen.

Nutritionally sound, questionable flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

They definitely don't taste bad, but calling them "cookie dough" flavoured is pushing it a bit. They're very sweet, squishy and a bit chewy. I don't think the protein crisps in these do them any favours. Probably won't buy this flavour again, but definitely keen to try out the others. The ingredients are fairly good with these bars and they are reasonably low in overall sugars.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good

My Favourite Protein Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

People say the flavour isn’t awesome but I think it is. I don’t eat a lot of processed foods so maybe it’s just my palate, but i like this because it has a mild, good quality flavour. You can smell the cocoa liquor - sign of good quality chocolate in the chocolate chips. I also love the softer caramel like gooey texture - almost like actual cookie dough. This is amazing chopped up in protein ice cream and just on its own. Digests well, awesome macros - most vegan protein bars go overboard on the fats (especially omega 6) and sugar because they base them on dates and nuts. These also have the bonus of chia which is great vegan omega3. Will keep repurchasing these forever! Love love love.

seriously delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are my go to candy replacements these days, I love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bar tastes great! Not too sweet or bland, just right for me! I also like to crunchiness in the bar making the experience better than others. The nutritional value is also very balanced. Will buy more in the future.

Tasty and low sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Texture and taste is great but I get a sore belly if I eat a full one ... must be the sugar alcohols ? My daughter and I will share one and they are a nice satisfying little dessert or snack

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not my favourite flavour, but it still tastes good. It's softer than the other flavours, almost like a really cookie dough.

1 2