Wonderful !

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ginger and Soft ! Very special cookies !

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids loved these especially my son who prefers soft cookies. like that they are a healthier cookie.

Top shelf cookies made with healthy ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking to buy a gluten-free, wheat-free, non-dairy cookies that were at least decent tasting. An added bonus would that it be made from ingredients that are very healing for my own specific genetics & digestive tract, which describes almost all of the indredients used in Pamela's Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almonds. These are very tasty cookies regardless. At first I thought they were just good. I wasn't sure about the other spices in the ginger cookie - like nutmeg, allspice and cloves. But it only took me a short while for my expectations to adjust. They're terrific -- 5 stars.

Yummy soft ginger spice cookies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like just about anything with ginger, and have always been a big fan of ginger snaps. iHerb was out of stock on my usual brand, so I thought I'd try these. No regrets! These are soft cookies, and one of the best gluten-free baked goods I've tasted (they're vegan, too). The texture has just the right balance between firm and chewy, and the almonds add crunch and flavor. One reviewer complained that they didn't have enough ginger, and if you're looking for a straight ginger cookie, this isn't it. They might be better labelled as "spice cookies" since they've got cinnamon, allspice, and cloves as well. But I love the taste, and the price is reasonable, so I'll be coming back for more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like the cookie because it is soft and the ginger is not overpowering.

More like a brownie.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tasted like choc brownie. slight hint of ginger. Rather soft. Quite strong cinnamon fragrance.

Delicious cookies!

Posted by SavoringLife on December 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious cookies!

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are pretty good, ingredients are natural. If you are gluten -tolerant you may want to continue eating the wheat ones. I eat all cookies, these taste a bit different from the wheat cookies but these are nice and I like the lack of gluten.

Tasty but a little too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty but a little too sweet

Nice and gingery

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicious tasting ginger cookie - wish it were a little crisper though

1 2