Didn't see a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see a difference in my nervous dog at all, but he liked the taste of them fine.

Pet Naturals of Vermont Calming Chews for Dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

These chews work very good for my Labrador that is deathly afraid of thunderstorms and now just rain. If I can catch the storm in time in giving a couple chews to her it calms her down so she does not freak out. Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was totally surprised when I gave my dachshund 1/2 of one of these little bone shaped chews (and they are tiny) and within about 15 minutes he calmed right down. He is extremely hyper so that was really an achievement!!!!

Quite Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dogs hv female to female aggression issue. I use this product together with other calming products. It reduces the magnitude of their fight, which is good I think.

Cal;ming treats.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product work very well on my big dog (110 pounds) she suffers from anxiety every now and then so when she has it 3 little treats and it is done she becomes relax in a mater of time (30 min. ) the price is also very good for our budget. hope you keep this product on your best list.. Thank you. Carole Boivin Montréal, Québec, Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works, but my dog likes it

Doggy helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for those happy hyper dogs. My little dog would constantly bark or move around like he couldn't relax and this helped him out.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

My two dogs don’t love the taste. And I only see a difference in one of them. The other acted no different than usual

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has helped my dog when it comes to storms but not helping when it comes to me leaving the house.

My dog wouldn't touch these

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

These did not go over well at all with the dog. I couldn't find an expiry date on the package so I don't know if they were old or just not tasty or didn't smell good for him. He refused to eat them so it was a waste.

1 2