methylisothiazolinone :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read INCI carefully enough. Won't even try it on my face because it contains methylisothiazolinone :(

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

has made my skin great, got rid of my blackheads around my nose and evened out my skin one, reduce my blemishes however I feel I that my oily skin isn't taken care by this but I don't think it claims to and that's easily fixed with blotting paper, I do really love this so good and smells really nice and you get a generous amount of product

will reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

for this price this is very nice mask ,face clean and glow.and the smell is amazing!

Economical Cleansing Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does good job of weekly clearing out dirt. I have dry skin and the product is not a problem.

One Of My Faves!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deep cleans without over drying. Smells amazing! I'm not sure about it improving any wrinkle or about the anti aging effect, but it has all the ingredients to do so. I just use other products so I couldn't tell you if it was the mask or them. So reasonably priced and works so good, it's definitely a number 1!!

нормальная маска

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

брала две маски этой фирмы - обе "эффекта ноль"

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it once a week. I have combination skin. No problems wit this product.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying other masks at the same time. I'd say this product is OK, for that you can see some results but very much as compared to others. But, it is definitely worth the price.

An OK Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It says fragrance free but still has a strong scent, doesn't have much effect on my skin. I now use it as a base clay to mix with other natural ingredients like macha powder, rose petal powder or turmeric powder, the consistency turned out nice

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

That product is just nothing special, I'll use it, but rarely (I don't really like the dioxid titan as ingridient!). The pack is big. So I don't know if I really need that much. I like the smell though.

1 2