Best Natural Bronzer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This applies and blends beautifully. I own both shades, and I prefer the Bronzer Shade over the Light Bronzer because this one has a more cool undertone. Other than that they are pretty similar, so you don't need both shaeds. The butter bronzer has a subtle satin sheen to it, it gives you glow without looking glittery or emphasizing pores.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have both in the shade light and bronzer, and there is not much difference between these two shades.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing bronzer!! Not only is the pigmentation great but it smells increadable. I was worried about the shade being to dark for my pale skin tone but it was not at all. It gave more of a bronzy looking glow which is great for summer. This would work for people with light to medium skin tones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, smells and blend like a dream. I give it 5 stars even if I hate the packaging ( bulky and the sponge is useless)

Tropical feeling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is so gentle, so perfect! I love it! Suggest!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd been trying to find this in Australia for months but everywhere is constantly sold out. iHerb pulls through once again! So glad I got my hands on this- it's brilliant. Goes on easily, blends like a breeze and stays put all day. Win win.

Perfect Everyday Bronzer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bronzer smells amazing and the pigmentation is great! Very buildable and the colour is perfect, not too warm. This shade would be ideal for Fair to Medium skin tones. Would highly recommend!

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and I love it! I'm Asian so I purchased the darker shade and it works with my light skin tone. BTW my skin tone is quite light for Asian, which may be a reference. I love it because it works perfectly as a bronzer, and I sometimes even skip contour and use this for both contouring and bronzing. Love it!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was on the hunt for a new bronzer that was affordable and great for everyday and this fits the bill perfectly. I would say I'm light to medium skin toned, so I was contemplating on whether I should get light or the bronzer shade but I'm really happy I went with the darker one because this product isn't too heavy and it's really easy to build up if you need it. It's got a really nice light shimmer but it's subtle enough to use to gently contour. Also, the scent is a huge bonus! It reminds me of pina coladas :)

So so product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not for people sensitive to smell or can't handle artificial coconut scent! It's my first bronzer, it supposed to be medium but it's quite light almost the color of my skin (I'm medium-fair) which makes it useless for me. Doesn't worth the money in my opinion.