really good blush

Posted by marina123 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the color and the design

Happy Booster Blush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this blush! The packaging and the design are great and really make you want to use it, the colour is great, very pigmented, I love how you can pick parts of the blush you want to use or blend them all together I will definitely repurchase this but I think it's going to take me a long long time to get through as it's super ppigmented, a little goes a long way!

Pretty!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice! I guess depending on what type of brush you use you might have to put quite a bit of pressure or none at all. I use a silky brush and I need to swirl it around a bit. It applies wonderful though. Very soft and not streaky. Really pretty colour just don't go too heavy with it! Less is more!

A Good Blusher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice, but much pinker in real-life.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It looks cute but you have to apply quite a bit to get any color on your face

Super pigmented but very hard to blend.

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a supremely pigmented blusher with sheen to it. Texture is quite powdery and the color is quite boring. It takes a lot of effort to blend as well. Average at best.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the worst blush but by far not the best. It looks cute but you have to apply quite a bit to get any color on your face.

Great color on Asian skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the colour of this blusher. You don't have to use lots to get that rosy tint. It's easy to blend. I just wish the packaging wasn't in such a teeny bopper colour.

a lovely blush

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product ! the ingredients are ok and the colour is so sweet ! my skin is very pale and it gives a natural glowy rosy color ! it stays on the skin for a long time ! the box is so cute and it contains a miror & a litle pink brush to apply the color . if you have pale , medium or lightly tanned skin i recommend this blush for you !

Very good

Posted by Maayanc on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, loved the packaging! It's so cute, and I'm definitely buying one for my younger sister :) It also has perfect color and texture and it stays on forever. Only thing though is the brush, which is not very good. I used it my own big brush and it was perfect. Great value for money.