Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works great for my adrenals.

Satisfying brain tonic.

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I get a noticeable lift from these. I do prefer to take these along with Schisandra Adrenal Complex. Both of those together are awesome adaptogens. Highly recommended for any stress issue.

Good mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only taken them for 2 days (2 tablets per day) so my feedback may not be reliable. I seem to feel uplifted, considering it's a few days before my period. Ladies, you know what I mean right? I don't have cranky feeling, food craving or overly sensitive reaction to what people say. :) so far so good!

Good all round product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 70 year old partner swears by this product. He swears he has fewer aches and pains and sleeps better when he takes them. I (69 year old female) personally suffer from frequent back pain but not when I take these tablets. Coincidence? Perhaps but it seems unlikely.

Mrs Colleen Faed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I have found this product help me and my husband, my daughter and my then future daughter in-law as she was starting to get anxious about her up coming wedding and it has helped all of us beautifully.

no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that I noticed any difference in my health from taking these. Maybe I'm not stressed enough.

recommended for me

Posted by bjreviews on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will see if this does the job but this seemed good vcalue

Love this product and brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ashwagandha for over 6 months now and It helped me to balance my hormones, feel very relax at night and sleep deep. I wake up every morning with more energy. and bright skin . This brand is great and the price is right.

I really like it, thanks!

Posted by Naderron on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, thanks!

❤️❤️❤️Excellent adaptogen

Posted by Beauty Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I feel it does the job and seems to help me to achieve good energy levels!!❤️😉

1 2 3 4