No improvement noticed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a slight asthma condition which during the winter months gets worse due to the house being closed up. During this time I use the Advair preventive medication which I would prefer not to use. I've taken this supplement and haven't noticed any improvement in my breathing or asthma condition. There is also a very sharp biting taste when taking the tablets.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

otimo produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help keep my lungs clear and facilitate easier breathing.

Gift for fam

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was a gift so I never saw the order, but all seems fine and the fam seems happy with the products. Glad to find you guys. Thanks Mark

Doesn't help my husband

Posted by Katarinatan on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers from asthma; he is allergic to our cats. Sadly this product does nothing for him.

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to try this but looks like I'm just gonna put it away now. I regret that I didnt check it out good enough before I purchased.

MULLEIN LUNG COMPLEX, 850MG, 180 TABLETS

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product works well when you take it 1 morning and 1 night every day until there is no congestion. it does as it says it does. Thanks iHerb.

just started

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

too early to say .

Absolutely soothing to stressed lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this product works like a miracle for me. There are times when I can't sleep because I simply can't breathe. Maybe it's a food reaction, dust in the room, mild allergy (like when visiting my kid's cat fur-infested home), or just plain stress, but my throat will percolate with mucus, my lungs feel frozen, and I can't catch my breath. I used to take antihistamines, then all the next day I'd feel like my head is filled with cotton wads. Now I take two of these and within half an hour the lungs and throat feel clear, my lungs relax, and I sleep with ease. I feel bright and fresh in the morning. It really does clear and soothe my lungs and throat.

1 2 3 4