No improvement noticed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a slight asthma condition which during the winter months gets worse due to the house being closed up. During this time I use the Advair preventive medication which I would prefer not to use. I've taken this supplement and haven't noticed any improvement in my breathing or asthma condition. There is also a very sharp biting taste when taking the tablets.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

otimo produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help keep my lungs clear and facilitate easier breathing.

Gift for fam

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was a gift so I never saw the order, but all seems fine and the fam seems happy with the products. Glad to find you guys. Thanks Mark

Doesn't help my husband

Posted by Katarinatan on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers from asthma; he is allergic to our cats. Sadly this product does nothing for him.

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to try this but looks like I'm just gonna put it away now. I regret that I didnt check it out good enough before I purchased.

just started

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

too early to say .

Mullein lung complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Incredible product transformed my life only take 1/2 tab a day but simply cannot live without them. If I cannot ever get these items I would be in hospital they are that effective on my life.

Fantastic For Asthma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

FANTASTIC. Thank you. !! I get Asthma and if I catch a cold or flu. My lungs fill up with phlegm and I cant cough it up. So when I use Asthma preventers they cant get in the airways to stop the Asthma, anyone who suffers from Asthma will know this is terrible.. The doctor s give me Prednisolone tablets (which is quite a nasty drug) to break down the phlegm ,hence being able to cough it up and I can breath again. Mullein Lung Complex works, and does the same thing as Prednisolone.. Fantastic and its not dangerous like the prescription Drugs .. I would advise anybody with Asthma or emphysema to try Mullein Complex.

1 2 3 4