Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for a dry cough. It did open up the breathing and would relieve the cough somewhat but not for long.

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

Every home should have some of this amazing formula on hand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

Cuts a cold quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

Bill Carver

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife has had an asthma and coughing problem forever. This syrup has made her life so much better. The coughing is now a past problem and although her asthma is not gone her breathing has drastically improved. This syrup is THE BEST!

Professor TR Winn

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I could not survive the atmosphere where we life (very poor air quality)if we did not have your syrup. It really works for post nasal drip and coughs. Please keep in stock.

Comes with a bite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit strong, I wouldn't recommend this too often or for small children. I like it a lot...it has an antibotic effect. All natural ingredients!.

Wild cherry bark syrup....

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent cold and flu relief for toddlers.

Very effective but not the best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received my 'iherb' package today.. and took the syrup which tasted pretty disgusting but it works right away! Along with this syrup I am taking Mullein and Lobelia herbal supplements. All work magic. Cleared my lungs and I've been able to breathe the deepest and clearest I ever could. As a child I was diagnosed with a bronchial asthma.. but these herbs have helped me in many ways.. I would recommend! Not to mention this syrup is the best deal compared to other suppliers. It's twice as cheap..

1 2 3 4