This eyeliner is insane!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have hooded eyes and have a huge problem with my eyeliner smearing/wearing off. I have tested this eyeliner WITHOUT primer and it looked good throughout the day! Also, it does not smudge on the waterline either! NO eyeliener I've tried hasn't smeared or transferred on my waterline, so I am super impressed. I've sworn by expensive NARS and Marc Jacobs gel pencil liners, but this is a fraction of the price, with better pigmentation/staying power. Seriously, the best eyeliner I've ever ever tried. 100 percent recommend, you need to try this out!!

Long lasting....but smudges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes it last long but it smudges and I end up with Panda eyes!

Best Eyeliner I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth like a gel pencil, the color is intense and long lasting. I get compliments on this liner and I'm usually told that it looks like an expensive liner. It doesn't smudge or rub off. I used other expensive designer name eyeliners but none of them compare to Prestige Total Intensity. I've been using this product for years and am completely satisfied with it.

It did smudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this eyeliner. It does smudge and my eye hurts whenever I apply it.

strong colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

strong colour that lasts, i find it difficult to remove though

WITH THE PRICE, THIS EYELINER IS GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

WITH THE PRICE, THIS EYELINER IS GREAT!

Great pigmentation but does transfer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Intensely black and glides on smoothly but it transfers everywhere unless you set it with a black powder, which is so bothersome I won’t repurchase this

Total intensity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This eye-liner is fantastic either inside the eye either outside the eye. I’m very happy

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fast Shipping Great Product Soft eyeliner pencil

Great eyeliner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this pencil for a while now and I really love it. It is truly long lasting very dark and doesn't smudges. Great product.

1 2 3