The most fabulous smell ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Opening a sachet of this tea is heaven sent. It smells so wonderful. I just love drinking it knowing that i am getting great stuff inside my body. This is a top tea.

Wonderful flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a favorite in our house

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste .I feel like I've become sick and drink it straight and it helps

Wow !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Ginger Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, expensive though.

Amazing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's one of my favorite teas from this brand. I love its spicy, warming flavors, especially when paired with some delicious raw honey (I use eucalyptus & citrus raw organic honey).

Tastes awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, very strong

One of my original faves

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was one I could find locally and became very much one of my go to teas - it is nice now that I have more teas to rotate and each time I go back to this one I am like "Yes!! " This is also one that will continue to brew in my Contigo travel mug from Amazon and stays warm all morning as long as I preheat the mug with hot water first.

Three Ginger Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my current morning favorite; it combines ginger, galangal, and turmeric, which are apparently all in the ginger family--thus the "three ginger" of the name. I need the ginger for an inner-ear issue, and the turmeric has great anti-inflammatory benefits, so it's a win/win of gingery taste and health benefits. A keeper, will order again. :)

love this tea all season

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea taste heavenly and keep warm in the winter. Even in summer time, it helps to keep metabolism up and energetic all the time. All time favorite

1 2