Super Stuff! MY GREEN 1-2 PUNCH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loved this, i took a sample from a friend at work when i was sneezing and had a super runny nose (allergies maybe, but maybe a cold...still not super sure)...anyway within 10 seconds i stopped sneezing and no more runny nose all day. i guess i just needed the nutrition that this stuff had to help my immune system...so of course since they paid $20 for 1/2 the amount at whole foods, i came here and got twice the amount for $10 here...and so did my friend at work. i love this stuff, take it every morning. :)

cleans system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Green Barley is excellent for keeping your intestines clean and healthy. Many illnesses stem from unhealthy bowel. I highly recommend Green Barley to improve overall health.

Just Barley, Just Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pure barley (no maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, rice, mushrooms, garlic, etc). Just Barley is grown in nutrient rich soil. It's refreshing to see it's actually in a glass jar(with a great airtight seal you can hear when you open). I also use chlorella tablets. Occasionally, I use spirulina capsules.

Good Stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy this regularly. It's like drinking tea - good for you, and a great alternative to drinking other flavored beverages which aren't so healthy. I can usually stomach everything if I want to, but I've tried Barley Grass Powder and threw it away because it gives you the feeling that you've just ate a vitamin pill on an empty stomach. This stuff, on the other hand, is the JUICE of Barley Grass, not just the grass. So much better. I try to shop around and bought Just Barley from a different store which was a little cheaper and got scammed, so now I stick to iHerb. It is ridiculously cheap and shipping is a solid $4 no matter what so I buy 4 of them at a time.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this for about a month now and it has really helped with my acid reflux and bowels. I stopped taking my reflux meds because they were getting too expensive, plus I wanted to find natural alternatives to help with this problem. So far I have not even taken tums since the time I started on the barley juice. Before this I would not go regularly, only once every other day, but now I'm going more than once a day. Truly a godsend!

Used it before, bought it on Iherb for the first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First off, Barley powder really made a difference. I lost some little weight (although that was not planning on it), was energetic by the end of the day. amazing overall. same for my wife. planning to drink it with water every morning as long as i can. shipped the same day and got it within 4 days, excellent experience with iherb

helps my lymphedema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lymphedema in my arm following breast cancer surgery. For some reason, taking Just Barley helps relieve the swelling. I don't know WHY it helps and my doctors have all been a little skeptical. I just know it does help. I was buying this at Whole Foods and our store stopped stocking it. That's when I went online and found it at iHerb.com for half the price I'd been paying for it.

A MUST HAVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

ANYONE TRYING TO SET A SOLID STANDARD FOR CANCER FIGHTING PRODUCTS SHOULD HAVE THIS IN THE ARSENAL. iHerb came thru again with excellent pricing.

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I alternate Just Barley and Green Kamut, both of which make me feel more energetic and healthier. I find it taste best if mixed with good quality apple juice.

Great product.