Just Barley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have used Just Barley for several years. It helps with energy, fatigue, Fibromyalgia, and overall building of our immune system. Upon the rare times we have run out, we begin to notice a drastic difference in our well being by about the 2nd day. We have tried several other brands, but Just Barley is significantly superior to all of the others.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I find it mixes best with just water and has a very mild almost sweet taste. Highly recommend!

Just Barley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've order this product for several months and have been pleased with it. However the last order is not the same - does not dissolve properly and leave much of the product on the side of the glass. Something has changed.

Just Barley is Just what I Needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently I've been feeling fatigued all day and feel the need to drink coffee to get through. I heard about barley grass being a good detox and ordered Just Barley through iherb. The first day I took it, I had headaches. It felt like a hangover. This was good because it meant I was in fact detoxing. I upped my water intake and the headaches went away. By the third day I had energy I haven't had in years. I can't believe how much better I feel and my digestive problems are so much better. I can't say enough about this product. I tried another barley product just before trying this one and it wasn't as potent. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants more energy and clarity. I can keep up with my two year old now. I'm looking forward to the other benefits this will give me too. If you are just trying this product and you experience headaches, nausea or rash give it a couple days and take in lots and lots of water and it should cleanse you. And the best part is I no longer NEED coffee, alcohol or other cravings.

sore throat cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just Barley is the absolute best thing for sore throats. Four years ago I had a sore throat that felt like someone was slicing my throat with a knife. I was trying every remedy I could find to avoid going to the doctor. I came across Just Barley. I tried it, and instantly there was significant relief. Every time someone in our family starts to get a sore throat, we ward it off by using Just Barley.

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used barley greens for years but in another brand and thought it tasted fine. They were out of my brand so I tried this one. Wow! I won't be switching back to my old brand! This one is really yummy and sweet.

good habit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink organic green juice powder each morning and it helps to keep my allergies to a minimum and keeps me regular.

Great stuff!

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped boost my resistance to colds and flu while colleagues around me are dropping like flies! Love the malty, fresh 'green' taste. Only downside is that it leaves residue on spoons and cups which are hard to wash off. Soaking the utensils helps though.

Innesah , London , UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very good barleygrass it mixes well , in a smoothie or just fresh juice . I always start the day with a homemade smoothie. I put half a scoop of Natures Plus Spiru -tein, unsweetened vanilla flavor, Iherb does this at a very good price, I do not think they can be beaten on value , 2 teaspoons of Garden of Life Primal Defense, it is a good probiotic powder , has been good at healing my IBS attacks, I no longer get them , also 2 to 4desertspoons of aloe vera juice,1 to 2 desertspoon of barley grass powder ( you need to work up to this amount) a half to one desertspoon of Udo's oil, 1 teaspoon exta virgin coconut oil.1 desertspoon of lecithin granules, and 1 teaspoon of debittered brewers yeast. I have recomended this to friends and they are reporting better nail health and hair thickness . My hairdresser always comments on the condition and thickness of my hair , she now takes a morning powersmoothie. Barleygrass in particular , does seem to have so many health benefits. The customer service at Iherb is fantastic, one of my barleygrass jars broke even though they packed it so well , there was no quibble they refunded the money, I will order again from this company they are friendly and reliable. It is a pleasure to shop with them . Also if you are dieting these power smoothies can stop you snacking too much.

smuckd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 5 years it is the best on the market to balance the ph in your body.