Taste of Churros

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second choice in several flavor of questbars. And it is AWESOME. Some people say it's chewy and hard to eat but I like its chewiness similar to that of caramels. I'm totally gonna reorder this flavor and also other new flavors too.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite!

Cinnamon Roll QUEST bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favourite new flavour! Give me this anytime of the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

soo good!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites ! tastes like a real cinnamon roll .

Funny idea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a funny idea to make bars that tastes like american cinnamon rolls! I like this flavor. Heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds!

Yummm One of my favorites .. ! Can taste the ICING ..

Posted by bangkok on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This is one of my favorite flavor but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. Mild cinnamon flavor with a vanilla icing flavor. Very very decadent. I will buy these again. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasted like really cinnamon-y cookie dough.

Great but hard to order

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

best tasting protein bar ever. If you love cinnamon you can't beat it. Problem is, it is always sold out and therefore hard to actually ever order. I always buy four boxes at once (due to shipping limitations to me).

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like all quest bars, this was no exception. Good and healthy snack. I eat it before workout, after, it does not bother my stomach.