The best prenatal vitamin out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These prenatal pills are by far the best out there! I took them my entire pregnancy w/my 3rd child and didn't end up anemic/iron deficient like I did w/my first two (I took some cheaper brands). I also didn't get constipated taking these. After giving birth my hair didn't fall out like it did w/my other two. Now breastfeeding I continue to take these vitamins and will even after--I think these vitamins are one of a kind and have great benefits!

Whole food prenatal - gentle on the stomach!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are top quality food based multivitamins. I take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Even if I take all 6 of them without food they don't upset my stomach. They have a comprehensive list of vitamins pregnant (or wishing to get pregnant) women need, plus probiotics, enzymes and herbs. I am very happy with them! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

pregnant mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this with my first pregnancy and while nursing after trying a different brand that really upset my stomach. I haven't had any problem whith this vit. The only thing I don't like is you have to take six pills a day. But you'll have that with any other preNatal of similar quality.

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After much research into different prenatal vitamins, I found that Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System to be just what it's name suggests- a complete vitamin. The recommended dosage contains everything you need- no need to supplement with calcium like I had done in the past with other prenantal vitamins. My only warning is that the pills are large and don't taste the greatest, and swallowing all 6 of them in the early phases of pregnancy was very difficult, but once the nausea subsided, they are much easier to get down! The benefits of the vitamins outweigh everything else in the end, however!

The BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins. They do have a smell which can bother me on some days during pregnancy but the greens and other nutrients that are in this formula can help fight that horrible constipation that we all get during pregnancy. It worked for me! I tried the RL 1 a day and it did not have the same results. These are worth the money!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best prenatal vitamin I've used, and this was my tenth pregnancy. Never bothered my stomach, & I really believe thr added herbs helped my strength; I'll never use another!!

Repeat customer. Always recommend it to friends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good supplement and have taken as a prenatal and postnatal for all my 3 children. I notice a marked difference in mood, energy and stamina if I have a day that I forget to take it.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I could definitely notice a difference when I switched from my good but very "basic" prenatals to these during the first trimester. Energy level went up, morning sickness went down. This is a quality prenatal that works!

Excellent prenatals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These prenatals are great! Best potency, and so gentle on your stomach it's unbelievable! I've been through 4 pregnancies and never found as gentle a vitamin. Great product!

Love 'Em!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used these vitamins during my last pregnancy and we had a very healthy baby! I continued taking them during nursing. And now, I'm starting them again for my second pregnancy.