Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light is recommended by my Naturopathic doctor.

Recommendation was great~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An excellent all natural food based multivitamin, which my daughter recommended. It is so much better than those over the counter vitamins.

Bought for me grammy....

Posted by jayzou on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but the tablets are way too big for her to swallow by herself, so they have to be broken into pieces. She's 88 years old, still working at the business she started and owns, and still moves, eats, and talks like a champ!!

Very desirable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken a number of different multivitamins. This one goes down easily even though it is somewhat large. It has everything pretty much the way I want as far as ingredients in or not in. My husband began taking them and really likes them as he struggles with so many for they upset his digestive tract. This does not and he's been taking them for several months now. Highly recommended. Plus quality of Rainbow Light is EXCELLENT!

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Active Senior, Food Based Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This multi Vitamin for seniors seems to be working just fine..I have energy, and literally don't get colds, flu, or the like. And I have never had a flu shot, or pneumonia shot. I am 75

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Think I finally found a great all around multi, but it's too soon for me to tell. I'm still young.

Excellent for my mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for my mom, who is 83. I have a lot of trouble getting her to take her meds, let alone vitamins. So the once a day is perfect for her. Carol Sue Tracy

Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

minimum side effects. hard pill to swallow.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are both in good health, but this vitamin is true to its slogan "Feel the difference." A large tablet for some to swallow, but it can be easily cut in two. Buy it and try it if you're not 100% with what you've been taking.

Based on reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried these, and am now hooked. I'm an active 56 year old, and these have everything I was looking for in a multi, including just taking one a day.