Help

Daily Dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I live on this product. I find the chocolate flavor is better than most. Best of all -- no added sugar, it is lightly sweetened with stevia. I do mix and drink it with water only at the office. Over time I've discovered that I like it better when blended with ice. I add cinnamon flavor flax oil, half a banana, and decaf espresso powder for my daily morning shake. I call it my daily dose of chocolate. A half serving in a little office water cooler cup kills 3pm cravings.

Best One I've Found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this 3 days/week for breakfast. I don't understand why, but I don't get hungry and could probably skip lunch altogether. I just mix it with about a pint of milk and chug it down. I feel better during the days I use it and am actually starting to use it more as a meal replacement. Oh, I don't get those after meal "burps" with this one like I do with some of the other protein drinks.

Great taste, a little grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my first rice protein powder; I've tried milk-based products in the past, and they have a smoother texture. But, for those of us who are lactose or dairy intolerant, this is a great alternative. This stirs into water fine (not instantaneous, but pretty quick to dissolve), but you need to keep stirring periodically or you'll end up with "sludge" in the bottom of your glass. I have also tried it with ice cubes and water in a blender; it makes a pudding-style drink (the vanilla flavor milkshake gives an appearance more a slushy; both flavors are still somewhat grainy, even in the blender). I will buy more, because rice-based protein powders are recommended for giving the GI tract time to heal when Leaky Gut Syndrome is suspected. This is a delicious and easy way to get protein in when meat & beans are not an option! Note: The vanilla is a better buy for the money, yielding 18 svgs. to the chocolate's 15 svgs. per package.

fun protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Whey doesn't agree with me, so I prefer rice. I'm on a strict healing diet - this is just about the only chocolate I ever have! I prefer liquid supplementation, when possible, rather than lots of capsules.

Extraordninary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect protein powder! It has such a healthy content, and it tastes so good too. I use it in my hot chocolate, in my home made marsipan and in chocolate cakes. Basically it adds a flavour to all chocolate-products that is more mild and rich than cocoa-powder.

Yum, kind of.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff but don't love it. It's quite filling and tastes pretty good. Prepare for a greenish color, which is more dramatic with the vanilla flavor. Overall I think the vanilla makes a better shake. Also be aware of the calorie count for this product, which isn't low.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer Rich Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great line up of healthful ingredients! Unfortunately it's VERY chalky. The only way I can swallow it without a glass of water (in addition to the drink), is by baking with it. I've used it in buckwheat pancakes, cakes, cookies, etc... I'm sure I've lowered the nutrient content by doing that but I have 2 canisters to go through!

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer Rich Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the worst products I've ever received. There is nothing "rich" about this chocolate" -your flavor is extremely misleading as the flavor was so bad I returned the unused portion to you for a complete credit to my credit card. Hereafter, please have someone in Marketing sample the product before producing it for human consumption.

I was shocked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't believe how bad this product tasted. I understand that "healthy" things can't always taste great, but this tastes incredibly awful.

Carrie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I really don't like about this - is the taste. It tastes more like chalk than chocolate.