my best friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it as leave in hair conditioner. Just add 5 drops of aura cacia Rosmarin oil and spray it on my hair any time I feel like my hair needs it. Also put few drops of your favorite essential oil and there is a super cool and refreshing face mist. I love it!!!

Incredible hydrator!

Posted by LovelyRita on September 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently was on a trip where I swam in a sea and the salt water totally ruined my hair. It was a complete mess! I have sprayed this liberally in my hair for two days now and I can already tell the difference! I will definitely keep going with it. I also have sprayed it on my scalp which has been itchy (and because of that I have gotten lots of dandruff because I've scratched) and it already feels much better. I'm so happy for this product, it has become an absolute must-have for me now!

Genial

Posted by veronnier on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Un producto muy versátil, voy por la tercera botella y seguiré comprando. Es ideal para refrescar la piel después de la playa y también funciona muy bien como tónico o hidratante, recomendable al 100%.

Good product.

Posted by Mapoussie on November 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it on my hair. Make my hair soft and smooth.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as face toner/hair detangler.

Feel moisture and nature.. ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't feel any ingredients or artificial scent :) Good to use anytime :)such a very decent product at decent price :)

Superb, Healing, Refreshing, Great for minor cuts and sunburns

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this spray. Very affordable and its straight up Aloe Vera great for everything!! Its great as a spritz before moisturizer and as a toner. Its great as a makeup refresher or face refresher. It smells like aloe and i like the fact theres no persevatives chemically ones! Great Product ill buy more and more!

poor quality

Posted by AluaAlua on February 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

It irritated my skin, was very disappointed and threw it away(((

Not worth the $

Posted by Carybear on April 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

not moisturizing.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my fourth bottle from this company. I spray this on my face every morning and night. Cannot live without it. Definitely recommend.