US

Posted on May 26, 2022
Fantastic!

I am suuuuper skeptical on claims that seem too good to be true. I’ve tried EVERY deodorant (non-antiperspirant) there is and so I know how they can get hyper up. But seriously this is AMAZING! It controls odor unbelievably well (my poor partner had to endure me insisting they smell my armpits at the end of the day because they didn’t smell!) The scent is subtle but nice and it JUST WORKS!!! This will be the deodorant I’ll be using going forward. The only thing I don’t like is that its a roller ball application (be sure to gently squeeze to get enough product out) as I don’t care for those at all but with how well this product works I can easily overlook that. I know the price might prevent people from trying it but seriously DO IT! I know that everyone’s bodies are different so of course there will likely be people this doesn’t work for BUT if you are looking for a high quality deodorant that is not an antiperspirant you have to try this one!!

18d898ef-cce2-4a45-941c-34bd51efbcf1
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I've tried most of the natural deodorant in the market many of them prevent bad odor but either cause stains on the clothes or come in a quickly drying stick that's hard to rub against the skin or just very pricey for the quantity, but this one is my absolute favorite in terms of everything and I keep recommending it for everyone I know

5b7af766-de8e-4b25-9ffb-7a172bed8a8d
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I've tried many all natural deodorants in the past and they either felt and smelled great but didn't work well for me, or they worked but got my skin irritated after some time. Been using this one for a few months now and not only it doesn't create any irritation, it even works better than the regular not natural at all deo I used before!

b3f3c9d6-6ad7-4c39-8966-86f1fd1f56ee
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I have tried at least 5 other natural deodorants and this is by far the best with clean roll on….no messy sticks that are too soft and clump…also and most importantly this ACTUALLY works! No need to reapply through out the day, a few swipes under each arm and you are set for the day and through the night! Still felts “sure” the next morning

e6ff513b-42ae-48ea-9bc4-a59e3d92c9b4
3d1c78b9-9727-4adb-bd8d-79bd985a5e0a
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I am a huge fan of this vitamin and recommend it to everyone I know. It's not just a supplement for sports performance, but it has been scientifically proven to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. The recommended dosage is very small to get the benefits and actually gives you an extra burst of strength and energy!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm a male in my 40s with sensitive skin. I'm a Caucasian living in Asia, so I do get smelly (especially during these humid summers!), and this is the /only/ natural product I've found that prevents underarm odor. (I've tried about a dozen different brands.) This is not an antiperspirant, as someone asked; I do still sweat. It just blocks odor. And as someone else asked, the smell is perfectly fine for a man. And as someone else asked, though I have sensitive skin, this has not at all irritated my skin.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This deodorant IS THE BEST and I have tried plenty. No strong perfume and it actually works. I purchased one for my daughter, who thought she was using the best deodorant. After a week of using Real Purity she had to agree I was right. I play tennis, do a lot of walking and no yucky smells. Thanks I Herb.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I’m so happy I tried this. I have really stinky BO and as a woman there haven’t been many products that are strong enough to handle it and free from icky ingredients. I’m happy to say I’m finally able to go aluminum free and I smell nice all day long!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I would usually never pay this much for a deodorant, but I must say it's worth it. As others have mentioned, it doesn't stop you from sweating, but it really masks the odor. I would usually need to re-apply my deodorant every few hours, but with this deodorant, I only need to apply it once in the morning even on sweaty days. But it's important to make sure that the liquid comes out properly when you roll it. At first, I didn't apply it properly and the odor didn't get masked. It is also very liquidy when it comes out, so be careful!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this product and this is the second time I have ordered it. It really works well, however this particular bottle has a problem with the rollerball and I have difficulty getting it to come out. I won’t give up on it though because it is a really good product.