great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

for the price it does the job

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is perfect for setting concealer under the eye area, very soft and small enough to be precise :)

Multitask brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is a must have in my kit. I can use it w/ cream or powder highlighter, creamy concealers, setting powder in small areas, blending eyeshadows all over the lid and even cream blushes. I´ll probably buy another one as a backup.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

fantastic brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

product was good

Fantastic setting brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

This setting brush is incredibly soft, easy to use and makes sure your conceiler stays put! It's also great for selective powdering during the day on your t-zone or any other parts that might get oily. With this brush you can avoid over-powdering. Did I mention it's super soft?

default undereye brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

To be honest this was a total impulse buy to use along a concealer I got at the time (which was another impulse buy). At first I didn't really liked it because I got it in my head that would only use it for liquid, as it turns out it works amazingly with powders! Some days I wish I just that 5 of these! Its super precise with contouring (I have a tiny face and the sigma f05 is just too big) and it blends itself a little; it's really good with highlighter because let's be honest shimmer all over the face is not a daytime look, does a nice job of applying setting powder especially if you're an oily skin lady - sometimes you just don't want powder all over, just certain places. However I think it's master function is on the setting concealer on the undereyes. It's the best! It's soft, it doesn't take too much powder, it's precise and it's tiny. Very well done!

i love this brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's my first time to use a Real Techniques Brush and i must comment how good the quality is for a very reasonable price! It is very easy to use and it's flawless application and extremely soft bristles are amazing. I am very happy with this purchase! :-) This is my fave concealer brush now. I use this for my under eye concealer, just perfect.

Great for Highlighting

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to brush for highlighting my face. The shape and size of the brush makes it easy to highlight my face. Great brush for an affordable price! Really fast shipping to NZ too (7 days)

Multiusos

Posted by Elisabb on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pensaba utilizarla para aplicar el iluminador, pero también sirve ( e incluso me gusta más para esta función) para difuminar el corrector. Como todas sus "hermanas" es muy suave y no me ha perdido ningún pelo.