Great New Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect this to taste like honey you buy off the shelf in your local grocery store. To me, the taste is much bolder while still retaining a sweet taste. It's easy to spread over a hot muffin or bagel. While it may not be for everyone, I love it.

love the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I m addicted to really raw honey. I will order more bottles next round. I love the honeycombs. Chewing the honeycombs made me feel fuller. This honey worked for soothing my throat. People who need to talk continuously should eat a tablespoon of REALLYRAWHONEY every morning before starting their day!

More raw than most

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This honey seems to be more raw than most products due to its contents of pollens, etc. which is supposedly more beneficial.

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE!?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!

Best honey ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

Good honey

Posted by Falafel on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The honey that are sold in the local stores here are usually overpriced and has the same golden syrup consistency (i'm doubting if they are Real honey. This jar? I'm sold after the first taste. The thick consistency tastes better than what i've been having in the past.

#1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used honey for many years and I believe this is the best honey made in America!

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.

Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.