More raw than most

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This honey seems to be more raw than most products due to its contents of pollens, etc. which is supposedly more beneficial.

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

This is one of the best honeys around. And I've tried many raw, organic ones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Besides the health benefits of raw organic honey, the fact that this one is never heated or strained, you get ALL the enzymes and minerals that should come along with honey to maximize the healthful benefits. It also tastes really great, and I like eating the propolis, honeycomb, and pollen that's in it. Many people buy these ingredient separately. Highly recommend this honey.

WHAT'S THERE NOT TO LOVE!?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!

Best honey ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

Good honey

Posted by Falafel on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The honey that are sold in the local stores here are usually overpriced and has the same golden syrup consistency (i'm doubting if they are Real honey. This jar? I'm sold after the first taste. The thick consistency tastes better than what i've been having in the past.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.

Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best honey I have ever tasted! It was sooo good. I use it in my tea, or i eat it right from the spoon-delicious:)

Best honey on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed that the bottle I received contained very few cappings. I like to chew it like gum. However, since it isn't treated at all some will have more than others. This is the real deal