Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's the best honey I have ever eaten! I will definitely reorder it.

Great New Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect this to taste like honey you buy off the shelf in your local grocery store. To me, the taste is much bolder while still retaining a sweet taste. It's easy to spread over a hot muffin or bagel. While it may not be for everyone, I love it.

love the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I m addicted to really raw honey. I will order more bottles next round. I love the honeycombs. Chewing the honeycombs made me feel fuller. This honey worked for soothing my throat. People who need to talk continuously should eat a tablespoon of REALLYRAWHONEY every morning before starting their day!

Yummy & Creamy Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first purchase @ iHerb & it is also the first time buying Really Raw Honey. Fast Delivery & Awesome Honey! My daughter and I love it. Creamy texture with the right sweetness. Thumb-Up! Will purchase some for my mum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I <3 love <3 everything about this product! The taste, the design, the RAWness, the price and the quality!! Read about it, and I'm sure you'll want to support and buy this product as well. <3 High quality luxury product!

Best honey ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best honey ever! And I tasted a lot. Is's rich, it's has full body and aroma. You can taste propolis, you get tiny bits of honeycomb and lot's of REAL honey! Frankly, we finished a jar in less then a week - and we limited ourselves as much as we could! - me and my 3 years old daughter. I'm ordering a jar with every order now! Yay!

Good honey

Posted by Falafel on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

The honey that are sold in the local stores here are usually overpriced and has the same golden syrup consistency (i'm doubting if they are Real honey. This jar? I'm sold after the first taste. The thick consistency tastes better than what i've been having in the past.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used honey for many years and I believe this is the best honey made in America!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it, especially the little bits in them! And as usual, iHerb did a great job in packaging them for international shipment.

Creamy, Mellow, Raw Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is truly a creamy and mellow honey with a floral scent. The honey has a light color and does look raw with bits and pieces, surely it is not filtered.