An amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped my skin! I have far less impurities nowadays, this is a miracle product for me. I will never let go of this product! The only downside is that you burn in the sun quite easily when you use this, so you have to wear spf at all times.

Good exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I use it every night and the next morning my skin looks fresh and bright. I have combination skin with stubborn black heads and occasional breakouts but I find that my skin has been in better condition after I started using the glycolic acid cream. Doesn't sting or itch when I put it on, except sometimes on the sides of my nose where I have quite dry skin. Will order the 10% cream after using this one up.

Muy buena

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aconsejo usar primero esta de 5% y luego aumentar a 10% y usarla de noche. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

haven't you used it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to exfoliate my skin with organic rice bran and I thought this was the best way to remove dead skin cell. However, I watched a TV show and they said it can scratch your skin and your skin become more sensitive. I googled other safer ways and found AHA would be the best solution. My skin type is neutral but quite sensitive so I ordered 5 rather than 10. After I tried it at night and on the next morning... Miracle My skin was super soft I felt quite stinging when I apply the product but soon become OK so if you have sensitive skin and worried it would be harsh for your skin. Don't worry I use it about 2,3 times a week depend on my skin condition but only at night. I think I will use this forever so plz never discontinue it

Review of Reviva's 5% Glycolic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. After using it for 3 yrs., it took 5 yrs. off my face. If I lost 50 lbs. it would show that this product actually makes my skin look 10 yrs. younger!

Takes care of the pimples

Posted by VRoseWall on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Stings a bit, but I certainly got rid of my pimples. I combine it with a AHA foaming face wash by the brand of Hadalabo which I apply with a electrical face brush. It was just an inexpensive brush, nothing fancy like Clarisonic, but it does the same thing. After that, I put on 10% salicylic acid and 20% glycolic acid. Then I put this cream on, with Pure & Basic, Vitamin E Oil, 21,000 IU as my only eye cream. This instantly got rid of my horrible hormonal acne and blackheads. My skin looks better than ever, and it is NOT a hard or expensive regime to follow. It takes just two minutes every night. I used to use very expensive products like MD Formulations, but I simply couldn't afford it any more, so I had to rethink my regimen. This works better, and everything combined costs as much as one of the products from MD.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have really loved this product. I've noticed a big difference with my acne and scars disappearing. would recommend!

יחד עם רטין שילוב שנחשב היום אצל רופאי עור לאפקטיבי ביותר באנטי איגינג

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

פשוט נפלא! משתמשת בבוקר מתחת לסרום/ או סרום ולחות ומעל כמובן מקדם הגנה. בערב אני משתמשת ברטין לפי מרשם (0.05 ) ויחד זה עושה קסם. העור (בת 49) נקי מקומודונים, בוהק ונינוח, בהיר ונטול קמטים. שוקלת לעבור ל 10 חומצה גליקולית בבוקר. רטיןם בערב וחומצה גליקולית- שילוב שלפי רופאים נחשב למתקדם ולאפקטיבי ביותר - מומלץ! נטול פרבנים ורעות אחרות.

Best

Posted by Lycka82 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream I'm going to repurchase again and again because it really saved my skin from the breakouts. It cleanses and tightens pores, evens the skintone and lightens postacne. Doesn't irritate.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This makes my pores look smaller and cleaner and evens out my skintone.It does sting when applied, but I don't have a problem with that. It also has no strong smell which is great. Great product, I just might prefer a tube to a jar, but that's not very important.