Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion started to fade my existing stretch marks and it smells great. It absorbs really well into the skin.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice lotion. Lightly scented, non greasy and absorbs in quickly and you only need a small amount. Skin appears hydrated and firm. I will be buying again.

Stretching

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No pronounced odor. Good moisture. Stretching will help to warn

Great lotion, firming, smoothing and moisturising!

Posted by NatashaSheiner on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a very dry skin, and it has started losing its elasticity lately (i am 45). This lotion did a real magic to my body skin after just 3-4 uses. Skin became much firmer, especially visible on hands and inner thighs where it had most issues. The scent isn't my fave, kinda strange for my taste, but thankfully it doesnt stay on body for a long time. I only use it once a day before i go to bed, and it leaves the skin moisturised and smooth till the next evening. I highly recommend this lotion!

very moisturizing

Posted by Katarinatan on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick and rich lotion, which will be very suitable for every day use for those living in temperate countries. I live in the equatorial belt; I use it mainly on the back of my hands and on my arms to plump up and tighten the skin. I like how it helps keep my 50+ yr old hands look young. But it doesn't do much to tighten the 'turkey flaps' under my upper arms.

no results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using this cream along with exercise and healthy eatting and have seen no improvements. Goes on greasyand takes such a long time to soak in. Really unhappynotbuying again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this lotion for more than 2 years. It's very effective.

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was initially sceptical if this would make any difference but it does. It isn't a miracle cure but my skin certainly looks firmer. The price is great, it absorbs quickly and no overpowering scent.

neutral

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very neutral lotion - doesn't have an overwhelming smell and can be combined easily with deos, perfume etc. Really gives a feeling that your skin is firmer and more "brought together"

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product helped my skin become soft,firmed and smooth.If you use after bath and shower on your wet body it is much effective.I don't want to change my lotion because I've found the best for my body skin.Thank you iherb.