Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't seem to firm under arms after weight loss. Good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice lotion. Lightly scented, non greasy and absorbs in quickly and you only need a small amount. Skin appears hydrated and firm. I will be buying again.

Posted by Deniela on May 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

No pronounced odor. Good moisture. Stretching will help to warn

Great lotion, firming, smoothing and moisturising!

Posted by NatashaSheiner on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a very dry skin, and it has started losing its elasticity lately (i am 45). This lotion did a real magic to my body skin after just 3-4 uses. Skin became much firmer, especially visible on hands and inner thighs where it had most issues. The scent isn't my fave, kinda strange for my taste, but thankfully it doesnt stay on body for a long time. I only use it once a day before i go to bed, and it leaves the skin moisturised and smooth till the next evening. I highly recommend this lotion!

very moisturizing

Posted by Katarinatan on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick and rich lotion, which will be very suitable for every day use for those living in temperate countries. I live in the equatorial belt; I use it mainly on the back of my hands and on my arms to plump up and tighten the skin. I like how it helps keep my 50+ yr old hands look young. But it doesn't do much to tighten the 'turkey flaps' under my upper arms.

no results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using this cream along with exercise and healthy eatting and have seen no improvements. Goes on greasyand takes such a long time to soak in. Really unhappynotbuying again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this lotion for more than 2 years. It's very effective.

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was initially sceptical if this would make any difference but it does. It isn't a miracle cure but my skin certainly looks firmer. The price is great, it absorbs quickly and no overpowering scent.

Posted by frensisa on May 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very neutral lotion - doesn't have an overwhelming smell and can be combined easily with deos, perfume etc. Really gives a feeling that your skin is firmer and more "brought together"

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product helped my skin become soft,firmed and smooth.If you use after bath and shower on your wet body it is much effective.I don't want to change my lotion because I've found the best for my body skin.Thank you iherb.