very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant smell and leaves no greasy skin.

Skin seems tighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having just had my second child, it has been hard trying to get my tummy looking anything close to what it was before. I've been using this lotion for approximately 2 weeks now, and the skin does seem tighter. I don't know if it's a combination of breastfeeding and natural weight loss, but whatever it is, I'm happy with the results!

Reviva Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, my skin felt tighter after a week and my legs are starting to feel much firmer over the past 2 weeks of daily use (i've lost 30pounds in 6 months and was feeling flabby skinned ....until now.

I like this lotion! Good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will buy this product again, NOT greasy, dries smooth, smells good and is very affordable!

very moisturizing

Posted by Katarinatan on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick and rich lotion, which will be very suitable for every day use for those living in temperate countries. I live in the equatorial belt; I use it mainly on the back of my hands and on my arms to plump up and tighten the skin. I like how it helps keep my 50+ yr old hands look young. But it doesn't do much to tighten the 'turkey flaps' under my upper arms.

Fabulous lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To my surprise, this is a nice creamy, light lotion that can be worn as a daytime face moisturizer under makeup. I think it is my favorite face moisturizer now. Thanks iherb!

Para mí es un básico

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

He usado esta crema como antiestrias durante mi embarazo y ahora la estoy usando en el posparto. Se absorbe muy rápido y no deja sensación grasa en la piel. Además tiene un aroma cítrico muy rico. Siento la piel más elástica y tonificada. Ya voy por el tercer bote, me gusta mucho.

quite impressed

Posted by kathrynngeorge on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good value for money and has helped firm my under arm area. I won't be wasting money on expensive creams anymore

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent moisturizer. Deeply moisturizes, combine it with the gym and noticed more firming skin and orange scent is very rich. Buy her again without hesitation

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is well absorbed and does a skin of more smooth. The skin on a neck became more equal.