Good but smells too strong

Posted by StarCat on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Russia. I am agree with buyer from Canada - it's good product but it smells too strong. In first use it was difficult for me to feel this smell though I like roses. In the rest I like this spray. It's good for me to use it after making mineral make-up

Not Happy With The Changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this product, unfortunately not anymore. The formula has changed, as well as the pump. This doesn't spray as a mist anymore. If the picture had been updated, it would have not misled me into buying again without checking it out. Not happy, Iherb.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super!

Refreshing rose toner

Posted by Margaret on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hydrates your skin with glycerin and Shea butter. Soothing aloe and rose. Great for sensitive skin. Moisturizer hair. Love it.

good spray

Posted by Alexagolda on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I typically use this on my face as a toner in the morning and to spray my face when my eyes feel dry. It is also a good refresher for curly hair.

Refreshing and smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray is great as a quick pick me up. It helps with hot flashes if your in menopause, just put it in the refrigerator over night and use it throughout the day. It moisturizes your skin without a greasy feeling. I use it prior to makeup application and after to set my makeup. I also use it as part of my daily skin cleansing regimen. It smells very refreshing. Rose water has claims to preserve your youth so I will definitely be repurchasing this.

保濕好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

比一般保濕噴霧潤澤度好,雖然噴霧孔不細不適合妝後使用,但平日保濕用還滿不錯的,氣味也很天然會再回購

Great product, bad pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product for dry skin. It's good for moisturizing and it's great to set the make up but pump is bad and doesn't spray mist and that makes me not wanna repurchase this product.

sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's sticky on the skin. the smell of rosewater is very apparent, but the spray mist isn't fantastic. an average product.

Not recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sticky, and stings the eyes if it accidentally gets into them. not a refreshing spray