Good but smells too strong

Posted by StarCat on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Russia. I am agree with buyer from Canada - it's good product but it smells too strong. In first use it was difficult for me to feel this smell though I like roses. In the rest I like this spray. It's good for me to use it after making mineral make-up

Refreshing and smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray is great as a quick pick me up. It helps with hot flashes if your in menopause, just put it in the refrigerator over night and use it throughout the day. It moisturizes your skin without a greasy feeling. I use it prior to makeup application and after to set my makeup. I also use it as part of my daily skin cleansing regimen. It smells very refreshing. Rose water has claims to preserve your youth so I will definitely be repurchasing this.

保濕好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

比一般保濕噴霧潤澤度好,雖然噴霧孔不細不適合妝後使用,但平日保濕用還滿不錯的,氣味也很天然會再回購

Not recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sticky, and stings the eyes if it accidentally gets into them. not a refreshing spray

hate the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mist seems to work well, but I cannot stand the smell of it - smells like cheap roses, super fragrant and very unappealing rose like. My husband hates it. Every time I used it he'd tell me I smell like an old lady.

So horrible smell I don`t even want to try it on.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`ve read that several of the rewievs mention the smell, everything from "bearable" to horrible. The one that said "smells like a funeral home" came to mind when I tried a small amout on my arm. Oh lord; I can`t imagine having this near my nose. I`ve tried other rose waters, not nearly as terrible smell. I bought it to be used as setting makeup, but I will probably become nauseous in the morning, at at night time(going out) I really don`t want to smell like that while having people give me a hug. I does linger on the skin - so, sadly I won`t be able to use it, which is a shame since the ingredients are so good, and it probably is great as a setting/moisture spray.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is so good. and it really good for make u p

very good . thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good . thanks

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product, good price. But for me it`s not worth the wait, use rose water instead

Great smell very refreshing feel on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice refreshing feel and smell great.