it works, but it's thick oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin e oil is really thick but after one application to the heels of my feet I could see the difference the next morning. It really does what it's supposed to. I just wish it wasn't so thick.

How long will the product is not available, we are waiting for months Tajrat Saudi Arabia are the reaso

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

الى متى سيضل المنتج غير متوفر اننا ننتظر من شهور تاجرات السعوديه هم السبب حسبي الله 😡😡 How long will the product is not available, we are waiting for months 😡😡

A little Goes A Long Way

Posted by YoungerNextYear on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great and simple staple for your medicine cabinet. I use Vitamin E on my lips and under eyes instead of expensive branded products. This is cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

It is original :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is very very thick in consistency, it is impossible to use alone on face. What I do is: I put a small amount of face cream in my palm and mix it with one or two drops with this oil :)

Posted by lisofby on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

mix with another oil, or aloe. perfect.

Best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best price for Vitamin E

love it

Posted by RomyKSA on July 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

i liked this product it is really moistures the skin and i always used it under my eyes, حبيت المنتج يرطب البشره جدا لما تمتصه واستخدمه دائما لتحت العين..

Great and pure vitamin E oil!

Posted by sharonhiulam on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

okay - this vitamin E oil contains a lot of vitamin E! this is a big bottle for its price, and it's undiluted vitamin E in its pure form! I love that it is pure so i can mix this oil with other lighter oils of my choice. I also love that it comes in a squeezable bottle, which makes it easy for us to get the thick oil out. I like to use this pure vitamin E oil straight from the bottle to my lips. I squeeze a very tiny bit of oil on to my finger and apply to my lips - better than any natural and unnatural lip balm because it doesn't give me the waxy feeling that beeswax leaves behind, and the thick consistency allows it to sit on my lips like a lipgloss. Vitamin E is so versatile and it helps fade my lip lines. I will add some more of it to my homemade burn ointment hopefully it would aid in the scar-fading process!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

IDid not realize it is not natural.

Magic effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's burn on her hand has healed after I have applied this oil. During one night the improvement was so harsh, I was surprised as it looked like in a movie. We also gave it to our friend who had gone through some cosmetic burning procedures - with this oil her burns are healing much faster. It has a glue texture if applied on its own. At the same time it is very easily soluble in any hand or body cream, so I am boosting my hand cream once or twice a week with 2-3 drops of this product.