Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this gel under my day cream. It absorbs quickly and gives your skin very fresh look. I recommend it to all my friends!!

Robert Research Labs Pure Collagen Gel

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to absorb. The skin is so soft at once. The price is reasonable. Nice product !!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product was so amazing on my skin, that my mother asked me for a tube of it....

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product is great I recommend it to everyone the skin gets cleared of the winkrles, gets soft and the skin color gets even. Thank you

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought the vitamin C gel first, then the collagen in addition. Goes on smoothly and dries quickly as the C, and my face looks more youthful after using it. I picked this product because I have received several collagen Titan treatments at my dermatologist, and thought it would be a good way to stimulate the collagen from the outside-in. Will buy product again.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Soft and light

my must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gel feels really good on the skin & absorbs quickly.Its tight and moisturizing at the same time

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply wonderful. Greatly improved the laxity in the abdominal region, and therefore always have it at home. I use 2x a day after bath, eat moist skin.

Good product and good price!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product for my mother.

love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used collagengel from your company for a long time...no matter what expensive face cream I use I always go back to this I use it as a whole body lotion and a face lotion